Going Home

***Johnnie's POV***

Why did my mom have to call right when I was about to ask Em a question. I really like her but I'm too shy and scared to ask her out. I was gonna finally ask her to go on a date with me. Well maybe next time.

***EmilyGrace's POV***

Finally I can go home. I just got off work and I'm hungry as shit. I walk out to my car. My mom wanted me to have her car when I could drive and she just get a new one. But I hated that car it was ugly. So I sold it, got my money, and bought myself a black Shelby GT 500 that had a blood red stripe down the center.

I'm driving home when suddenly my phone rings. It's my best friend, Ella.

"Hey!!"

"Hey listen here you better stop flirting with Johnnie I see you flirt with him all the time. So you need to stop he's mine!!" she says.

"Um excuse me but Johnnie is single. That means he's a free bird! It also means he's not yours. Okay? Okay." I fireback.

"I don't care I'm done being friends with you. You're just a stupid emo cutter bitch who wants attention!!! So buh-bye!!" she basically yelled into the phone.

SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!! Ugh that bitch!

"HAHA OK WHATEVER I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU WERE MY FRIEND ANYWAYS!! BUT WHATEVER I WONT SIT HERE AND TAKE IT FROM YOU. I'VE DONE THAT TOO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST SO WHATEVER BYE!!!"

And with that I hung up. My god what was her problem?! I think Johnnie is single. I mean if he wasn't I don't think he would flirt with me like everyday.

Finally I get home. My mom is in the kitchen cooking something for dinner. I walk inside and I was greeted by my dog named Skully. I've had him for five years now.

"Hey Em!" my mom says from the kitchen.

"Hey." I reply walking up stairs to my room.

When I get up to my room I turn on my stereo packed with my five favorite mixed CDs I made for myself.

YOU'VE GOT ME POPPIN' CHAMPAIGN!!!

That's one of my favorite ATL songs even though it's kinda old. I get out some clothes to sleep in and some clean under clothes. I pick out one of my Andy BLACK shirts and some sweats that scrunch at my knees. I lay them on my bathroom counter while I start the water for my shower. I go put my phone on the charger then go back in the bathroom. I strip then get in the shower.

~*•*~*•*~*•*~
AUTHORS NOTE:
ooohh hashtag drama!! haha c;

anywhore hope you liked this chappy

peace out thugpugs✌️🐶