A Moment With Each Another part 3

Start from the beginning

Snow: After seeing her excitment I smile, then she grabbed onto my arm which made me extremely blush "S-sure let go." We walk off leaving Nero and Ruby alone together

Nero: I felt nervous being left alone with Ruby with no idea on what to do nor where to take her "Sooo where you wanna go?"

Ruby: "Weapons!" I ran up to a weapon shop that are selling parts, swords, guns, knifes, spears, and axes "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!"

Nero: I just stare at her for a brief moment with no words to say about how Ruby behaving so I just smirk it off and walk up to Ruby side "Thinking of a new weapon?"

Ruby: I started blushing while I giggle for being silly "Well I am a dork."

Nero: "So your a weapon freak. Never knew you be the nerdy typed of girl." I looked at some of the items they have on set

Ruby: "Is there anything you like to get?"

Nero: "Well I'm not thinking of anything I could possibly need nor what I want." I rubbed the back of my head trying to think if there anything I want

Ruby: "Then let the weapon nerd help you!!!" I put a gaint smirk while flexing my arm's

Nero: It made me felt good seeing Ruby smiling like that "Sure, let take a look around." Ruby started showing me the items that are on the table infront of us, seeing her going all geeky over this is actually...very adorable

Ruby: I saw a cute red ribbon laying on the table so I pick it up and tie it onto Nero strain of hair "There we goooo how is it!?:3"

Nero: I look into my scroll to use as a mirror..."I look like I'm trying to dress up as Red Riding Hood." We stare at each other for a moment then...We started laughing with each other of course I didn't laugh as hard as she did but for me I put on a real laughter "I think I'll take this one."

Ruby: "Yay!"

Nero: After I bought the ribbon, me and Ruby walked off "What next?"

Ruby: As we were walking I see one of those face painting stand and with NO hesitation I grabbed onto Nero shoulder pointing at the face painting stand "Let do that!!!!!!"

Nero: "Ok Ru-Whoa!" She started to pull me, for a girl her size she pretty strong I'm just glad this date with her is gonna be great

Orleans: I was standing ontop of the buildings with my sniper...spying on my brothers date "Those girls with MY brothers. Please! They think it easy to take care of them! They think they can come in and sweep my brothers heart! NOT TODAY!"

Yang: I was just standing next to Orleans eating chips "So remind me why I'm here again?"

Orleans: "Because I don't know my way around the citie so I need you to make sure we don't lose them...and I don't get lost either." I zoom in on my scope seeing Orlando and Blake "Grrr! >:["

Orlando: As me and Blake were walking a sushi resturant caught her eye, they started to sparkle like the stars "You like sushi?"

Blake: I nodded without hesitation with a huge serious look on as my eyes sparkle

Orlando: I laugh alittle to the way she was behaving "Well let go see what they have then. IT SUSHI TIME!!!!"

Blake: I laugh alittle to his wilde humor "Well for a pervert you have a sense of humor."

Orlando: I put on a flirty look for her "Hmm does this mean you forgive me for seeing the goods?"

Blake: "Oh yes I for sure forgive you for not seeing me half naked and not once apologize for it." I gave him my sarcasm for asking such a ridicules question