Chapter 17

We walked calmly back, smiling at each other each time we made eye contact.

I felt as though I was in a movie, the garden that I now had gazed apon for the last couple of days surrounded us. The sweet scent of grapes and orchids flooded my senses, any ounce of fear and worry seeped out of me.

I was at peace with him, he was silent and amidst the tranquility as we sat down at the fountain. Slowly, our familiars made their ways over to us, Hongsu crawled his way onto my lap and curled up against my stomach.

Yoongi's cats did the same.

"Strange, they aren't usually this loving..." He tilted his head to the side as he stroked their ears. The black one looked up at him, her eyes looking dazed and pupils dilated.

"She's high..." I snorted.

"What?"

"Hongsu must have done something." I sighed glaring down at the serpent, he basically shrugged and went back to snuggling me.  

"No... Something's wrong." His eyes squinted slightly, he shot up onto his feet and grabbed his hand, he hissed. A burn appeared on his hand, a symbol...

He fell to his knees, I placed a hand on his shoulder. He blankly looked at me, his eyes almost black.

"Yoongi!" I shook him, he only shook with my hand as his skin paled.

"Oh my..." A man appeared out of the darkness trailed by a beautiful woman that would put all models to shame.

He was tall and slim. A smirk curled into his features, his dark and impending eyes sent shivers down my spine. 

Hongsu quickly reacted and shifted into his greater self. A loud growl snapped out from his teeth.

"We don't want to hurt her... Not us at least..." He stood with his hands behind his back as he voiced his words. He was like a tiger, smooth and sly looking. 

"Selene be a dear will you..." He waved his hands, she tensed and clicked her fingers.

Screeching and wailing was heard from behind them, large birds appeared. They were made of black dust. 

They flew to Hongsu, attacking him at all angles. He let out a terrifying roar and swatted them away one by one.

But I moved too slow, hands gripped around my waist. I thrashed around quickly, kicking at the person behind me.

"Shh, you are such a pain little demi god not even that sunshine idiot could nab you...." His deep voice echoed though my ears as I felt my body weaken.

I felt my tears slowly travel my cheeks as I reached for Yoongi, I choked out his name. He only stared blankly at me, sitting there emotionless. 

"Please save me..."  A whispered as my vision faded out...

                                                                                                +++

My eyes opened slowly, the throbbing in my head appeared. My vision cleared, Namjoon. He was here, in front of me.

"Joonie..." My voice croaked, horse from the black out. 

He looked up, his eyes were stone cold. His shoulders squared. 

He bit the inside of his cheek as his eyes squinted. 

"How do you know my name demi god?" He was formal with me, as if we have never spoken. 

"Joon- It's me... Y/n?" My voice came out shaky, does he really not recognize me? What's going on.... 

He raised his eyebrow.

"I don't know who the hell you are, stop talking to me. Coeus will be back soon. You gods will finally get what you deserve." He growled out, my blood went cold. 

He isn't in chains.

He isn't their enemy anymore...

"Chaos! You have done well standing guard!" Helios came in laughing, he casually put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

I tensed as I watched their contact, Namjoon watched me cautiously. He looked back to the shorter male. 

"Don't touch me... Tell me when brother gets back though." He shrugged off the titan's hand and trudged out of the room.

I opened my mouth about to say his name, but I knew he wasn't my Namjoon anymore...

I wanted to yell for him, I wanted his comfort. I wanted to get the hell away from this place with him. 

"He is ours now you know. There isn't any use trying to get him back Sweet." He grinned as he turned back to me.

I ignored him and stared at the ground.

So my chin was yanked up to meet the devil looking man.

"I could burn you into a crisp demi god. You will listen to me, or else..." His hand heated up, I slowly felt the heat turn to pain.

I whimpered slightly, trying not to show him any weakness.

"Enough Helios." That same voice entered the room. 

"Ah, yes Coeus..." Helios spun around and swiftly moved away from me. 

The man who kidnapped me... Coeus...

 "That's a nasty burn, I will send someone to patch it up. Though... you'll need a bit more then patching up once we are finished with you." He chuckled out.

A rage filled me, like wild fire. I pulled against my chains and my breathing picked up. 

"The demi god is mad.. Hah... You have a little fight in you... Good..." He looked up at me, his eyes pierced through my furious ones.

"It's more then entertaining watching the fighters slowly break." He shrugged, as if he was counting off the amount of people he has 'Broken.'

His voice made me mad, everything about him made me blind with hatred. He had stolen my best friend whom I had adored and loved all these years.

He hurt my goddamn familiar.

He could have killed Yoongi... My protector.

"I'd like to see you try asshole."

"Trust me lovely, I will break you... I will snap your soul in half and feed you to your pitiful humans."

"And you will beg for mercy every second of it." 

A/N: IM A TERRIBLE AUTHOR FOR NOT UPDATING IM SORRY.

But just as a quick run down i will give a quick list of the titans in this book.

Chaos- Namjoon- Titan who created earth/ the place between heaven and hell.

Helios- Titan of the sun.

Coeus- Titan of the North or Titan of intelligence and wisdom 

Selene- Titan of the moon. 

more may come in idk yet. 

also i will not go like super super deep into the info about their stories and their connections to gods (Coeus is technically Apollo's great great grandfather and shit like that.) 

Anyways enjoy, please expect slow updates for the next couple of weeks, Exams are killing me.

-T <3