Chapter 8

I sat pondering what I would say to my Dad.

Oh, hey dad that left me when mum died how are ya?

No, No! Um,

Hey remember me it's your daughter that you forgot about?

I grumbled in front of the mirror I was talking to. I sighed and raked a hand through my hair, I stared into my reflection. 

My eyes shone my usual blue but something was off about them, around my pupils a more aqua color circled. This happened if I was stressed or upset, it was just something that was there.

A knock sounded at my door and a silent Hades walked in.

"You ready?" He smiled a soft smile, he was in another red tux but this time with a black under shirt and a white tie.

"Why do you make me feel so under dressed?" I mumbled as I looked down at my beautiful dress that Jimin picked out for me, it stooped low at my back and at the front gold detailing swirled through it.

"Don't worry Kitten, you're not." He grinned wider as I groaned and stomped out of the room.

"Y/N?" I heard Namjoon call from downstairs. 

"Coming!" I ran down stairs almost tripping on my dress, the room went quiet and they all stared in awe.

When really, I was the one who should be in awe.

Their suits matched their personalities perfectly.

Namjoon sported a simple yet classy black and white suit with velvet fitting as his coat, 

Hoseok wore a suit coated in cold detailing and slightly cropped pants,

 Jungkook's had grey smoke traveling up his coat merging into yet another darker grey,

  Taehyung had a white top with a frilled collar underneath a coat that went just under his knees,

 Jin had wrapped himself in a pastel pink and velvet tux that barely anyone but him could pull off

And finally Jimin, who was classy as hell. He somehow merged a silk button up with a black tux with red lace detailing over his shoulders flowing down through the tux.

They all looked amazing, I had a mini fan girl moment on the inside.

Jimin slowly walked up to me, looking slightly nervous and playing with his rings.

"Do you like the dress?" His voice came out slightly wavered and his icy blue eyes were filled with worry. His normal flirty self was no where to be seen. 

"It's perfect Chim." I grinned as his eyes lit up with the new nickname and a sigh of relief passed his lips.

"Thank shit, he was going on all day about it." Namjoon laughed, which of course made Jimin pout.

We all walked out to find a chariot waiting for us and a short, plump and stumpy man waved us over.

"Welcome to The Sea Horse, one thing before riding, as you are not part of Poseidon's blood."- He scowled at me making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.-" Or any other creature from the sea, you will have to take this flower as it is the only way you will be able to breath. Have a safe trip..." He mentioned in a monotone voice. He handed us each a small flower to eat.

Let me tell you, it didn't taste great. They boys gagged and whined as they stepped in.

The seats were comfortable but it was slightly cramped as there were eight of you in the one chariot. 

It went at a rapid speed making me scream at first, we dived under water and we slowed.

What surrounded us was things of myth.

Beautiful fish colored to suit the coral around them, dolphins swam along side of us dancing and winding themselves around the chariot.

The view was amazing, more amazing then anything I could have imagined. Eventually we started seeing things out of the ordinary, giant sea horses being ridden by mermen and ladies alike.

Though, their tails shimmered beautifully under the reflection of the light coming from above.

The chariot came to a stop and we stepped out, into a castle that was surrounded by water and gold wrapped itself around it's pillars.

We were greeted by gushing merfolk who stared in awe at us, Jungkook even winked at one of them earning a flick on the ear by Jin.

The girls were friendly and kind towards me, like I had known them for years.

They complemented my dress endlessly, stretching out their fingers to run them through my hair. I blushed deeply thanking them and shooting a complement back at them.

"You are all much, much more beautiful then I could ever be. Your tails are lovely." I gestured shyly. They squealed and called me cute, they walked us to two huge golden doors guarded by chiseled men with spears.

They growled at the other gods, but softened when they saw me. They bowed to me...

I panicked and bowed back, they laughed a deep and mellow laugh.

"You are royalty, please, don't be so kind." They scratched the back of their necks with a huge grin stretched across their faces.

I smiled and thanked them for being so friendly, they smiled widely at me until I felt a dark presence behind me.

"Let us through... Now." Yoongi's voice grumbled as he took my hand and dragged me through the now opening doors.

"That wasn't so nice Yoongs." I whispered in his ear.

"They were being too friendly..." He growled back, his eyes were glistening red maybe it was the suit... I hoped it was the suit.

"Ah! My daughter Y/N!" A man with eyes as blue as mine and blonde hair that reflected the light of his chandeliers, his wide smile was slightly coated in a beard.

His smile faltered as he looked down at Yoongi's hand intertwined around mine.

"Hades..." He looked up and his eyes shifted to my aqua.

"Get off my daughter." He said trying to keep his tone of voice strict.

"How dare you call her daughter after you left her after all these years." Yoongi didn't hesitate to snarl back.

Poseidon's bushy brows furrowed into a glare. Before he could speak I stepped forward towards him.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him.

"I think we have a lot to talk about Dad..."

A/N: ENJOY! <3 T