They started getting weird things in their heads. "Well this just got awkward." Yukino said.

"I'll be taking Natsu away ok bye!" Lucy said quickly before heading off with Natsu who was confused.

Sting stood there dumbfounded. Yukino turned her head sideways. I'm alone with..Sting!!! She squealed in her head.

"Can you tell me what just happened?" Sting asked Yukino.

"I don't know." Yukino said shrugging her arms.

"Well it doesn't matter now let's go." Yukino said quickly like Lucy and took Sting away.

Step 1...Accomplished! Lucy and Yukino said in their head.

Lisanna P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the side lines and watching Levi while Rogue played with him. I had one leg in the water while my other leg I was leaning on it.

I had a expression on my face that not even I could explain. "What's wrong?" I looked and noticed Rogue really close to me while Levi was standing next to me pulling my arm.

"Lis sad?" He asked. My eyes widened then soften.

"Nothing." I said to both their questions.

Levi smiled and sat next to me. "Seriously wants wrong?" Rogue seemed like he wasn't going to let up.

"It's...Natsu...I'm gonna break up with him." I said looking away.

Rogue sighed. "Why?"

"Because...I want to get to know someone else...he was long gone before I could get to him truly." I said looking back at Rogue.

"I...I...I..." I kept stuttering because I didn't know how to play my words like I couldn't speak right. My heart pounded inside my chest. My cheeks were hot. Until I felt a pair lips touch my lips.

"Me too...I want to get to know you too Lis." Rogue said. I had a shocked expression on my face.

"Ki-Kis!!!!" Levi screamed and she had the cutest expression on her face.

I can't wait to see the outcome of all the couple's that have developed and will develop.

Levy P.O.V.

"Look Gajeel that one looks so big!" I said.

"You act like you haven't seen one before just touch it." He said annoyed.

"But I'm scared what if it feels weird?" I felt disgusted trying to force myself.

"Then...just place your hand there and rub it." Gajeel said.

I stretched my hand closer to it...then I rubbed it. I pulled it back. "It's so slimy!" I said holding my hand.

"Well duh it's a sting ray." Gajeel said in a annoyed tone.

"Come on don't be like that to me Gajeel-kun." Levy said smirking.

Gajeel smirked. "I know." They kissed and held hands.

"Lets go see the sharks!" Levy cheered like a child.

"Ok anything for you." Gajeel said.

Juvia P.O.V.

"J-Juvia?" That voice!

I turned around to see... "Ly...on!?" I shouted in shocked.

Gray turned to notice the person behind us. "Ahh...it's you Gray I was wondering who that was with my ex." Lyon said emphasizing Gray's name.