<>prolouge<>

|edited|
Yoongi wasn't the same anymore. He no longer smiled, he locked himself away from the six members and the company. He never even ate, he was getting sick. He was hurting. He just wanted the help. He just wanted to feel better.

He tried and tired, but each and every time he failed or that's what he thought at least. He wasn't quite sure how to feel anymore. He was destroying his body, he was scaring his fragile body with cuts and bruises.

He couldn't even focus on anything anymore. He tossed and turned at night, threw up every single morning and every single night. That was only because he forced himself to.

His body was torn apart and failing. He was hurting so much he wanted to ask for help. He really wanted to. It hurt him so bad he was honestly to the point to end it.
-
It's not that the members didn't notice that the male was hurting. It's just the fact that they were so used to being neglected and pushed away when they tried to help him.

"guys.. I'll be back I'm going to go check on him..and I'm not taking no for an answer, I'm not letting him push me away anymore." And with that, the eldest headed towards the hurt males room.
<>°°°<>
I'm gonna try and stay motivated with this one

{Edit}
So I decided to change some things up because it wasn't to my liking.