Chapter 6

(Note: Flashbacks start and end with a "___")

The sun was beginning to disappear behind the horizon as Russia and America were finally allowed to leave. As the two countries crossed a park, they were able to see a squirrel desperately trying to steal a nut from another squirrel. As Russia eyed the determined squirrel he couldn't hold back the thought, that this squirrel reminded him oddly much of America. The other squirrel could be him and the nut... oil, obviously. America is so annoyingly obsessed with oil. Russia grimaced in disgust as he realized he was thinking awfully lot of America.

So he sighed and turned his head away from the squirrels. He definitely missed family lunch now, since they had to stay longer in school, after he has slammed America against one of the school desks in anger.

___

"You're kidding me. You can't blackmail someone into being your friend."
"Watch me."

Russia was at loss for words. What was he supposed to answer? That sounded absolutely ridiculous to him. Since when did America want to be his friend so badly? It just sounded odd. There has to be more to it than just America wanting to be friends, and honestly, Russia didn't want to find out what that is. He stared at America intensely, what obviously made America nervous and so America anxiously fixed the position of his sunglasses.

"Are you trying to make a joke? You're really bad at this." Russia said. He continued to stare at America, hoping for him to just agree, so they could continue their "enemy relationship" which consisted of ignoring each other and occasional fighting.

The big problem: America didn't. Instead of agreeing with Russia, he shook his head, then pointed some ridiculous finger guns at Russia and smirked while saying: "We are comrades now!"

"..." There was a dead silence.

Russia was super pissed off and the fact that America had to use the word "comrade", that Russia's Dad loved to use so much, made it even worse. And so Russia snapped. This really was today's highscore. He forcefully pushed America against one of the school desks. America hit his head against the table edge with a loud bang. Then he ungracefully slipped down on the ground. It really was a miracle that his head didn't began bleeding.

America's reaction to it was awfully slow and he only let out a "ow", after he was already sitting on the ground. He looked up at Russia while holding his throbbing head with one hand. Russia still looked angry. After that, there was a knock on the door.

"Do I have to separate you?" UN came into the room without waiting for an answer. Russia's eye widened in fear of getting in trouble again as he quickly turned his head to their teacher. "... What are you two doing?" Russia began sweating. Shit, I will definitely get in trouble for that. Russia thought to himself, but then America did something Russia never would have expected from him to do. He made up a excuse... Well, kinda:

"I was just about to give Russia a blow job." America blundered out with fake confidence, but Russia noticed how he began sweating from the tension. UN was so shocked he lost the ability to talk for two whole minutes and Russia just stared at the wall. What the heck.

... And so they had to stay to stay in school even longer, ... but separated.
Well, it could have turned out worse.

___

"You need some anger management, you know?" America said as he remembered what happened and threw his arms around Russia's shoulder. Without any warning Russia quickly shoved America away from him. "I don't care what you think." he said through clenched teeth.

Russia forced his eyes of America and continued to walk home. They were now walking next to a road and the trees nearby rustled. Surprisingly, America didn't make the effort to run back to Russia's side this time. Instead he sighed and slowed down his pace, letting Russia get away.

When America arrived back at home he let himself fall on the couch in defeat. It was Friday, so it was the end of the week. He wouldn't be able to see Russia tomorrow, except he would decide to show up in front of Russia's front door steps. He sighed again. Why is Russia so hard to talk to?

"You are late." A strict voice said. America slowly raised his head and looked up at his father behind the couch. Canada came down the stairs as well as UK placed his hands on his hips. It didn't look intimidating at all, actually a bit funny instead, but America wouldn't tell him that. "Uh, yeah. sorry." America said sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. It was still a bit painful. If he is unlucky, he would get a bruise from it.

"The teacher called me." UK continued and he gave America a intense stare. America nervously looked to his left and right. "Uhh, he did?" It wasn't really a question. Canada gave his brother a sympathetic smile as UK walked over to his son and placed both of his hands on his shoulders as he said: "Sex in school? Really? I thought I raised you better!"

America began coughing heavily and almost choked on it. "Oh god, are you okay?" Canada asked in worry and walked over to his brother to give him a pat on his back. "You- You- You think I did that?!" America almost screamed at his father in shock while his cheeks began heating up more and more. "Don't hide it, America! The teacher told me and you won't just get away with it like that!" America just grimaced and then hugged Canada so he could hide his embarrassed face. He didn't expect UN to tell his father. Canada patted America's back again while he awkwardly giggled.

"America look at me while I speak!" UK now said in a louder voice. "Well, I gotta be honest with you Dad..." America said and slowly detached his embrace with Canada. "What is it?!" UK growled furiously and crossed his arms over his chest. "I just used the blow job thing as excuse... I guess... I didn't expect UN to tell you." America said while his face was as red as a tomato. "Huh?" His father raised an eyebrow. "What can be worse than having sex in school?" America grimaced,he wished his father would stop calling it by name again and again.

"It's just that Russia pushed me against one of the school desks and I didn't want him to get in trouble for that. So..." America quickly realized that this wasn't a good thing to say. He instantly realized how UK's face turned into a face of even more anger. "Why would you protect him, America?! Bloody hell, I knew he is just like his disgusting communistic father!" America wiggled around with his arms. "Wait no, that's not what I intended to-" UK interrupted him with a "Shoosh".

"It's okay, America. I will speak with the teacher about this." America blinked at his father in disbelief. "Wait no-" But Canada patted America's back gently, as if to say "Just leave it be." America sighed in defeat as UK disappeared in his office.

"You know you can't stop him from doing it." Canada said and looked at his brother with a sad expression.