Nothing But Children

Hey guys, it's Kitsune here and as you can tell, this chapter is going to be only about child units, so feel free to skip this if you'd like but I will have some things happen at the start and end of the chapter, so stay tuned for that if you want to. This chapter is probably going to be a long one due to the fact I have like 9 or 10 units left...so I'll be doing maybe 4 or 5...or maybe all of them, I'll find out in due time as I play the game, anyways, hope you enjoy!

---

I start to wake up and I open my eyes, and I see that it was Velouria who was resting on my chest and it seemed that maybe she was sniffing me still last night due to the fact she's facedown, which means the person I'm lying on is Selkie then.

Kaden:"Well isn't this a sight...you have some real nerve sleeping with my daughter, she's too amazing for you."

Keaton:"I know you don't care if she smells you and learns your scent, but I care if she's falling asleep and still smelling you, not to mention the fact she seems to be trying to drag you around as well.

I freeze at the sound of their voices, and then I turned my head to look at them.

(Y/N):"H-hey guys, how are you?"

Kaden:"Mind explaining what happened to your shirt?"

(Y/N):"Well we went hill rolling and a few things snagged onto my shirt which Velouria ripped off and...well it destroyed the seams that held my shirt together...then we both got on Selkie as she ran here and let us off...that's when she pointed out that my shirt had split into two parts."

Keaton:"I...can believe that, I know Velouria enough to know that she would do something like that."

Kaden:"Well that explains that, but not why you slept with them."

(Y/N):"We didn't do anything if that's what your hinting at. As for why we all slept together, well all I know is that they wanted to spend the night in the woods under the stars, and since my shirt was ripped into two, they said that they'd make sure I was kept warm...and well here we are."

V:"Hmm..." I noticed that Velouria was starting to wake up then, and of course she didn't help matters by nuzzling my stomach then, this making me blush as a result.

Keaton:"(Y/N), what's with the blushing?"

(Y/N):"I mean, she's nuzzling my gut...what do you think is going to happen?"

Selkie:"Hmm? Is it morning already?" I then felt Selkie start to move then, sitting up while keeping my head in her lap.

(Y/N):"Hey Selkie, morning to you." I then felt her start to rub my head then.

Selkie:"Hello, dum-dum. I'm going to pet you and you can't stop me!" She chuckled a little bit as she continued to rub my head.

V:"Ughhh...fine, I'll get up." Then Velouria got up and sat next to Selkie and me, and she started to just rub my stomach then.

Kaden:"Well...I feel like they're just treating him like a pet."

Keaton:"That or maybe they're just fascinated by humans...especially ones that seem to like what they like. I mean I heard that (Y/N) seems to appreciate Velouria's treasures and for Selkie, he seems to be able to handle playing her games..."

Kaden:"So think that that's all they want from him really? Just to have some fun or something?"

Keaton:"That's what I think, now uh...how do we get out?"

Kaden:"Don't worry, I know the way out...I know your sense of direction is terrible."

Thus we watched Kaden and Keaton head on out, leaving us three here then.