Icy Troubles

Hey Guys, it's Kitsune here and this chapter is going to be double the fun, with Oboro and the introduction to a few new people as well, anyways, I hope you all enjoy this!

---

I wake slowly, letting the light hit me as I begin to try and sit up...but to no avail, it seems as if I was tied down, but why? I look around from where I'm tied up to try and find out where I am, maybe someone abducted me from Oboro's tent? I then only then take notice to the fact that I seem to be in the nude...

(Y/N):"What in the...where are my clothes?"

???:"So you've finally awaken...good, now we can get started."

(Y/N):"Wait...is that you Oboro? Why am I tied up, I thought you trusted me...and also...where are me clothes?"

Oboro:"Yeah... I thought it would be time to finally get something worthwhile out of you."

(Y/N):"What do you mean?"

She then left the shadows and walked towards me...and she's in the nude?! Where are her closed and what's with that smirk?!

Oboro:"Now, are you ready for the time of your life?"

(Y/N):"What do you mean? And...why are you walking towards me?"

She then gets onto the bed, starting to cuddle me.

Oboro:"How about I make you feel a bit better? I think that will make us both feel rather good."

(Y/N):"O-okay I guess? But...what do y-!"

I wasn't able to respond properly before she grabbed my...thing, and then started to jerk me off, but w-why is she doing this? What brought her to this? And what is she doing even?!

It didn't take long for my slong to grow to it's full length, and then she stopped touching it, and then sat on my stomach and kissed my lips for, and then forced her tongue into my mouth, and then started swirling it around inside my mouth, leaving me with no idea on how to react at all.

But that didn't last long as she then got onto me and was angled above my length, my face was entirely red. Then she slammed down onto my length, making me gasp in this strange feeling...it felt so good, and yet she squealed in pain and...pure bliss.

And then she gripped my shoulders and started to squeeze them, as if the pain was that fierce for her...but then she started to bounce then, making me moan softly then, and she just kept her own feelings inside as she just gripped me and just kept bouncing on then.

I soon felt something coming then, and it felt as if there was as if a bull was getting ready to charge in.

Oboro:"(Y/N), I'm close!"

(Y/N):"I-I feel something Oboro, and I feel like it's about to break loose!"

She then smirked and then slammed down even harder than before, and thus I felt something leave my slong, and yet it felt so good, and I felt something gush out of Oboro then.

Oboro:"M-my gods...how do you feel (Y/N)? I feel so good~"

(Y/N):"I feel like I'm in pure...bliss...like I couldn't feel any better~"

Oboro:"That's good to hear, and now I'm going to let you go free, so your clothes are under the bed, go ahead and grab them as you head out~"

I nod and wait for her to untie me, and after she did that, she then smiled as she got off me and sat down on the bed, letting me get up and reach under her bed, but not before she slapped my ass then. 

(Y/N):"H-hey, what was that for?!"

Oboro:"I wanted to slap that nice firm ass...why else?"

(Y/N):"O-okay...Well I'm going to get my clothes on and head on out..."