A Survivor?

Hey guys, it's Kitsune here and as you can tell, we got another juicy story coming up! And just so you all know, we are doing child units, and that our man, (Y/N), is have a harem of all the people you guys voted for. But besides that, I'm also going to give you all some good news, I'll be writing a story for all three paths as well as a story for Fire Emblem Awakening! But besides that, just sit tight and enjoy the show!

---

I begin to wake up, remembering that I was in Lady Corrin's place, so with that I opened my eyes and of course...she was sleeping on top of me...and again, she's in the nude, I still don't know why she keeps doing this, well, time to wake her up anyways. I then gently rub her head and her eyes slowly open then.

"Hey (Y/N)..."

(Y/N):"Hello Corrin. Did you sleep well?"

"I did but (Y/N), I want to know something..."

(Y/N):"Go ahead and say it."

"I have something to tell you today whenever we get back from marching."

(Y/N):"I'll be sure to come on up then."

"Thank you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N):"No need to thank me."

She smiled at me and then got off of me, letting me leave as she got ready for today's journey.

-Le Deep Realm Missions-

We were traveling to where Selkie's Deep Realm was, so we could all officially meet Kaden's daughter, when he starts chatting with Hayato.

Kaden:"Can't wait to see my Selkie! Every time I go to her Deeprealm, my daughter is even more amazing!"

Hayato:"Is that so? And you say she's a kitsune too?"

Kaden:"Sure thing. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree either-her fur's just like mine. Now it's probably gotten even glossier than the last time I saw her! Hey! Don't get any funny ideas about Selkie. I'm warning you. Don't lay a finger on her. Or else. Which I mean in the worst way possible."

Hayato:"You're kidding, right? I know people sometimes hunt your kind. But you do realize that I'm a friend, don't you?"

Ruffian:"No, no, NO! Get me away from her! She's nuts!"

Kaden:"Need a hand? Oh, wait. You're probably not the sort that I should help."

Ruffian:"Another one?!"

Kaden:"Another what-a kitsune, here in these woods? By any chance, you don't mean a kitsune girl, do you? Looks like me? Stunning fur? Twinkle in the eye?"

Ruffian:"What?! Er, yeah. More or less."

Kaden:"Ah! I smell Selkie-and more of your kind near her. You intend to put your filthy paws on my daughter. I guess it's time I show you all just what I mean by OR ELSE."

With that, we all prepared for battle then, Kaden rushing in to go get his daughter, of course. Though after seeing them talk, then she seems to run towards me, OH GODS NO, NOT ANOTHER OBORO!

Instead, she just tackles me then. 

Selkie:"Hiya! I'm Selkie, and who are you, are you one of daddy's friends?"

(Y/N):"Y-yeah, I'm friends with Kaden."

Selkie:"Okay! That means your not apart of the game then!"

(Y/N):"What game?"

Selkie:"Hunt the Humans! I thought that maybe you might be part of the game, that's why I asked you."

(Y/N):"No, I'm a friend, not a foe."