1."Moving in with All Together"

A/N: as you read this it's already edited

it has been months when Sehun ,
Kris , Chanyeol graduate they all decided to work for a little while and saved up for a house they will get...and this time...they will all move in together and Chanyeol was happy and excited already about it.

Sehun's p.o.v

'I sighed as i continued to walk through the street to find the house , i didn't know that i will missed my hyung's that much Mhm... they're my dorks heh!... i loved to have a bubble tea right now...but i guess gonna have to find that stupid house.. '

Some later

"I have arrived...yes we decided to live in all together....those days...i worked it paid off Because iwill be with them......happily.....maybe i rejected all those girls who tried being with me...well it's all because....of a stupid girl i loved...when i was a child... She was like a princess and I am his prince..... i thought we were meant to be...but i was wrong..."

Sehun placed his things then he heard someone unpacking in the room. Chanyeol chuckled and went out of the room seeing Sehun there"Aigoo My dear little brother! You have arrived mhmm~ Have you ate?"he patted the younger male.

Sehun rolled his eyes then crossed his arms"Tsk! Not yet yeoliee..but please stop being so clingy....Oh by the way where's Kris Hyung?"he asked.

The male laughed then got serious as he said"Your Famous this days...huh?.. Mhm Kris Hyung still at China he be back in Seoul soon I messaged him soo yeah...tsk!...how I wish I have a puppy...I wanted a puppy these days"the male pouted as he said that.

Sehun walked and leaned on the wall and said"Yes I was famous and it kinda annoyed me those girls Ugh!!.......hyung by the way where will be my room?"he asked.
C

hanyeol nodded and said"Ahah! Don't be and your room will be upstairs well I decided to pick the downstairs one so it will be easier to go out at night if two of you are sleeping heh..."

Night Time

At a store nearby.

Sehun sat down while taking a sip on his bubble tea , he looked at the male then said"Hyung.... Puppy's are Not fun.. Remember that?.....Ugh....I'm so tired today.... My schedule is back to back and I'm happy I get to rest....for a week...."

Chanyeol shooked his head after hearing what Sehun had said"Noo... Your nooo fun! Puppies are cuties unlike you rejecting those high school girls heh I still remember when you were mob by them OMG that's so funny! They got scared when you yelled and glared at them..geez.....still not over that girl.... don't you? But yeah whatever..."The male just glared at Chanyeol and just took a sip on his drink"Whatever hyung Aishh!.... , Let's be serious hyung...what happened to you after our graduation....is it good?"he asked in curiously.

Chanyeol just faked a smile because after the graduation he received hates and one time he got hurt from a part time job he was in.

He breathes softly then crossed his arms"It's not been good...lately ....I received hates for my height heh! funny right? then one time I was hurt....but no one noticed... because I'm good at acting"he formed a smile but not his usual smile.

sehun sundenly was hit back he just sighed and nodded"You should take care of yourself hyung ....but yeah yeah alright off topic seems like it's getting dark we should get going or should we order or I should if you want a bubble tea! We should buy one for kris Hyung as well..."

Meanwhile at the Arrival of the Airport

Kris's P.o.v

"Geez....I missed Seoul and my friends too...."The man put off his hoodie as he walked outside airport , he looked around first then called for a cab.

He hop in inside the cab then scrolls through Instagram he has been noticing that his bestfriend(Sehun) has been famous cause of his looks and talent , he yawned deeply as he turned off his phone he was kinda tired but happy at the same time that he will finally meet his bestfriends.

after for a long time the man had arrived at the place still yawning , it was almost midnight when he arrived he just pouted knowing his  bestfriends well more like brothers already slept on him.

_TO BE CONTINUED_