ix

Yoongi was confused of what Jungkook had said, he looked at Jin and Namjoon to see what they would say. But Jin just nodded and Namjoon muttered a quick yes. "After you finish eating, I'll help you get things sorted out." Jin smiled while he picked up a spoonful of baby food for Yoongi. "Like hell I'd eat that..." Yoongi looked at the food as he quietly thought to himself. "Yoongi, sweetheart, please eat." As Jin tried to make Yoongi eat the food. The little boy had turned his head away to look at his so called 'brother' eating. Jungkook had seemed to notice and looked up to smile at him.

   Jin sighed as he put the spoon down to take a bite of his food. He didn't want Yoongi to feel uncomfortable and wanted him to feel safe, so he'll wait until Yoongi wants to eat. Namjoon looked up to see Yoongi off in his own world, adorable is what he thought. But frowned to see Yoongi denying the spoonful of food for him. "I hate this place." Was what Yoongi was thinking about, although he hasn't even been there for a whole day. "Uhm, Appa, can you help me with where I'm gonna sleep." Jungkook asked as he put his plate in the sink. "Oh yes," Namjoon replied and finished eating. As the two walked up and left the room, Jin tried to make Yoongi eat as he grabbed another spoonful.

   "Yoongi, can you eat this please?" Jin asked as he held the spoon in front of Yoongi's face. Yoongi starred at the spoon and kept his mouth shut. "Surely if I stay quiet they'll hate me, then they might return me." Yoongi looked away to find something else to look at.

Author's note: ugh I can't even, like I have no idea what's happening and like I completely forgot about this and my Wattpad account because I went to Ao3 to read fanfics there. Sadly I am no longer in the BTS fandom but I'll try to continue this story :/