He sat on his bed with a pout, crossing his arms. Chan smiled lightly at his childish behavior.

"Do you know what a polynomial is?" Chan asked picking up one of the papers.

"A polina-na-meal?" Jeongin asked, "like a parallelogram"

Chan burst out laughing, he doubled over leaning on the bed. Jeongin just staring at hom confused.

Chan recollected himself and saw on the bed in front of Jeongin, "we have a long way to go"

After three hours of Chan laughing wheezing of laughter and Jeongin getting more frustrated by the second, they finally finished the math homework and made some progress on the project.

Jeongin threw himself back onto the bed, letting out a relieve sigh.

Chan smiled to himself as he put their papers away. "Want to watch movie"

Jeongin sat up, he stared at Chan for a moment before slowly nodding his head.

"Sure, I'll choose" Jeongin got up and walked over to his shelf.

Chan exited the room to make some popcorn. As he stared at the popcorn in the microwave, one question clouded his head.

Did Jeongin forgive him?

He pondered on the question for a while, letting out a sigh he opened the microwave before the popcorn burnt.

When he entered the room he saw Jeongin in his pajamas, sitting comfortably on the bed.

"What movie are we watching?" He asked sitting next to Jeongin.

"Lion king"

Chan nodded and got comfortable. But he couldn't focus on the movie.

His eyes kept averting their gaze to Jeongin. The way his hair messily rested on his forehead, his beautiful dark eyes where you could hardly see the white in them, his soft jaw line, his dimple indent, cute nose, soft pink lips that looked really kissable....

Chan quickly returned his attention back on the TV, but he couldnt help but to steal quick glances at Jeongin.

Jeongin on the other hand sat peacefully, eating the popcorn and enjoying the movie.

After a while he started getting sleepy, his eyelids feeling heavier by the second.

He felt something guide his head and it rested on something soft. He snuggled more into it before fully falling asleep.

Chan watched as Jeongin snuggled into his chest, falling asleep.

Something in his stomach turned feeling the warmth of the younger.

He carefully turned off the TV, pulling the blanket over them he cuddled more with Jeongin.

Chan stared at Jeongin's sleeping features. "Goodnight Innie" he whispered before leaning in and giving his a kiss on his forhead.

And soon he fell asleep himself with a smile on his face.

Jeongin awoke the next morning feeling something  warm against him.

He opened his eyes seeing Chan awfully close to him. His breath hitched as he slowly pulled away, trying not to wake him up.

But the grasp around his waist tighten and Chan pulled him closer.

Jeongin blushed and softly poked Chan's cheek. Chan stirred slightly, his grip tightening.

Jeongin poked his cheek again but little bit harder. "Chan" he whispered.

Chan stirred again, "Chan" Jeongin repeated tapping his cheek again.

"Chan wake up, we have school" Jeongin said.

"Let's stay home today" Chan said his eyes still closed.

Jeongin flushed red hearing his deep voice, making him practically melt.

"My parents will be upset" Jeongin whispered.

"Dont worry, I'll call them" Chan said. "Now let's go back to sleep"

Jeongin nodded slightly, he wiggled a little bit getting into a comfortable position.

The two snuggled up into each other more. Chans arms wrapped around Jeongins waist while Jeongin was snuggled into his chest.

And in an instant they both fell back asleep.

A/N this took me two days to write lol. I have the attention span of a rock and I easily got distracted by watching kpop memes.

I tried to make this chapter somewhat cute for you guys🙃