* End flashback *

* End flashback *

"Beauty and the Beast? But it's a fantastic idea!" Jaqi exclaims, enthusiastic.
Everyone agrees.
"My Cookie! How romantic you are!" Sun Qian gloats, wrapping Dylan's neck with her arms.
"Yeah, Romantic is my middle name" he laughs.
"Ok, ok ... Who agrees to make Beauty and the Beast?" asks Caesar.
Most of the class raises the hand.
"Perfect, then awarded! These days me and Yueyue will prepare the script to be delivered to Miss Dong and then we will give you the parts" declares Jaqi.

POV SUN QIAN
After school I go to the Bookstore.
As usual, Shen Yue is very busy with customers and shelves ... I notice that many boys look at her with adoration. I don't understand them. Look at her! She looks like a ten-year-old girl!
What do they find in her?
"Sun Qian! What a surprise!" she exclaims, coming to meet me with a smile.
"Hi Yue! I need to talk to you about something important."
"Um, okay! Come on, let's sit down."
We take a seat at one of the Library's tables.
"Tell me"
"See, Yue ... I think Dylan wants to leave me" I say.
She opens her eyes in disbelief.
"What are you saying? Why?"
"Because ... I see him farther and farther away, you see? He's too distracted by everything around him to focus on me ... His brother, basketball, school, you ..."
"I?"
"You. I am convinced that your cohabitation cannot bring anything but problems in our relationship. I'm jealous, okay? I can't help it! I can't stand being with him knowing that when we say goodbye he comes home from you and prepare your dinner and watch the movies together ... It's not normal, Yue! "
"Sun Qian ... There's nothing between me and Dylan. I can swear to you."
"You two do nothing but repeat it! But I see the opposite!"
"Ok ... What do you want me to do?"
"I want you to go back to your home. At least for a while ... I want to know if staying away from you, he will pay more attention to me."
She looks at me with serious eyes.
I already know that she will accept. Yue is like this: first the others and then herself.
"All right. I'll go back to my house for a while. But ... Sometimes I'll go see Su, okay?" she sighs.
"Ok! Thank you very much Yueyue! You are a true friend!"
She smiles at me and goes back to work.
Perfect!

POV SU
"What does it mean that you are going? Yue ... Did I do something wrong? Let's talk about it!"
I hear my brother from my room.
Yue goes away?
I try to listen ...
"You didn't do anything, you fool! My aunt sent me a message ... She needs me for a while" Yue says .
"What does it mean a while?"
"I don't know, Didi ..."
"Is it like Guo Yan said? Are you tired of having to look after us? I promise we will help you more at home and ..."
"DIDI! It's not for you, ok ?! My aunt needs me and I'll go help her. That's all. Don't get paranoid!"
"Between us ... Everything is okay between us, isn't it?"
"It's okay, Didi".
"No lies?"
"No lies".
I look in the kitchen door and Yue sees me.
She comes up to me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.
"I have to tell you something, puppy" she whispers to me.
"I've already heard" I say, trying not to cry.
"Oh ... I'm sorry" she hugs me hard.
I would love to be a big baby and not cry, but I can't do it.
I don't want to be without Yueyue ... Without her it's all so sad! But her aunt needs her ... It's right that she comes back for a while, right? Because it will only be for a while, right? She said so ...
"I'm going home, but that doesn't mean we won't see each other, okay? I'll come and see you almost every day, don't worry. Help Didi, I beg you" she says softly.
I wipe my tears and nod.

POV YUE
I look at my suitcase at the foot of the bed.
I'm doing the right thing, right?
In short, I think I understand Sun Qian ... It must not be pleasant to see your boyfriend live with another ... But between us there is really nothing and I wish she to trust Didi more. Hmm ... I hope at least what I'm doing will help. Seeing Su's sad eyes just now broke my heart. Come on Yue, it will only be for a short time.
Now I'll try to sleep ...

POV DYLAN
Why don't I feel comfortable?
Yue seemed strange to me earlier ... I have the feeling that something is wrong.
Maybe because she doesn't want to go home? I know she doesn't have a good relationship with her aunt ...
Hmm ... I will try to be as close as possible to her.

Author's corner
Here we are 😘
So what do you think about the idea of ​​the show?
I really think we'll see some good ones 😁 in the next chapter the various roles that our characters will have will be revealed 😉
And here comes Sun Qian back to the attack ... And this time it's a nice strong blow. Certainly it will lead to a turning point ... But I don't want to anticipate anything 😉
Thank you very much for all the affection and interest you show me constantly 😘
A big hug 💜💛
Lucrezia