"Min Yoongi" Minho mumbled through a mouthful of food.

"Eat before you speak," Jihoon groaned.

"Aight, Woozi," Minho said, still with a mouthful of food.

"My gosh, hnnnnggg," Jihoon groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Min Yoongi..." Yeri said under her breath.
----------

Yoongi walked to where they usually get the kids to stay and wait for their guardians to pick them up.

And he may or may not have lost his way several times.

I mean, come on, you can't really blame him now can you?

The poor boy's first day ended him in the hospital for 3 days, and he has a whole week as a recovery week for him to rest.

Thus he knows not where places are.

At last reaching his destination, Yoongi went through the door of the hall.

"Oh, hey, Min," Seulgi greeted in her arms a sleeping baby.

"Hey," Yoongi replied.

"Here to pick up the gaggle?" She said.

"Yup."

"How have you been feeling? Since, you know..." Seulgi asked cautiously.

"Fine, though the places where they inserted the tubes sting," he answered.

"Ahh, take care of yourself, Min, and don't do any stupid mistakes like forgetting to wear a jacket and going outside, especially with our weather right now," Seulgi said as she walked away to call for the little boys.

"Yeah..." the teen boy whispered to himself.

"Hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed running over to his brother and almost tackling him as he hugged him tightly.

"Hobi, how was your day?" Yoongi asked the 6 year old as they waited for the rest.

"It was fine, but Kim Ji-soo kept bothering me about my star charm..." the little one said, a small pout evident on his lips.

"Who is Kim Ji-soo? and why is he bothering you? and what did he do to you?" Yoongi asked the little boy.

"He is from my class, he says it's girly, he didn't do anything really, only that he kept calling me a girl," Hoseok said nonchalantly with a small pout.

"I don't really mind, hyungie, Jinnie-appa gave us these charms as gifts, you're our moon and we're your stars. But Ji-soo would never understand," Hoseok then stated, head perking up as he spotted his other brothers coming over.

"Well, if he dares to do anything to you, you know where to find me," Yoongi said.

"Actually, hyung, we don't, you're assuming that we do and that we can get out of our classes," Namjoon said as he went over to his older brother hugging him as a greeting.

"Just ask around, ain't hard now is it?" Yoongi told the boy as he took Jungkook from the care taker's hands.

"Hyung, we're in pre-school, they won't let us out unless we impale them with a pencil and scream bloody murder," Namjoon said sarcastically (a skill he achieved from his teenage brother).

"Joon, all you need to do is cry or run out of the class when they're not looking, you don't need to impale nobody with pencils, that'll get you expelled," Yoongi said as he started walking with the toddlers following. Jimin holding his left hand, while Taehyung held his pants, Namjoon holding Jimin's tiny hand and Hoseok Tae's, Jungkook was held with Yoongi's right hand, balancing him on his hip.

"What are you teaching your brothers?" Seulgi said suddenly from behind him, making the teen flinch ever so slightly.

"The art of escapism. Though I honestly think they'll out smart their teachers, especially Joon," Yoongi said completely and utterly serious.

Seulgi chuckled thinking he was joking. "Righht... wait... You can't be serious.." she said after seeing his eyebrows raised in a pointed look.

"Anyways, thanks noona, see ya tomorrow," He said as he left with his siblings.

-----------
A/N

Hey guys! I'll just drop some pictures for all the characters I've mentioned so far in the next update.

I'll try to update this story as much as possible.

A/N!!! {12122019}

Hello! It is I, from the future!!

Guys, I just want to say this quickly, please don't bash Yeri, she plays absolutely no part in future chapters (cuz I forgot she existed in the book lol)

If you want to see Yeri playing some part in a book, then read 'Paper White'

(The reason I use Yeri a lot is cuz her name is easy to remember lmaooo, also, it just pops up in my head)