8

At last it is the dreaded day, of which Yoongi and his brothers go to school.

Except for Jungkook as he was still a sick lil baby, so Jin is taking a few days off to take care of him.

"Well, see you guys within 8 hours!" Jin said as he dropped the 5 boys.

"Let's go, shall we?" Yoongi said as he carried the twins in both arms, having Hoseok and Namjoon hold onto his shirt.

"I'll need to take our schedules, as well as ask for directions as to where your classes are," he spoke to the kids.

Thankfully Jin had dropped them a bit earlier, so they had enough to find the classes.

"Will you look at that!" A voice rang out, halting the 3 from walking.

"Damn, you really can't stop, can you?"  The voice mocked, "Just like a rabbit in heat."

Yoongi turned around to see the same boy from the cafeteria, along with his minions.

"What do you want?" He said, not intrested.

"For you to get your disgusting ass out of here, not to mention your kids too, we don't need accidents here," Soojin said.

Yoongi put down the twins and backed his brothers behind him, and stood in a protective stance.

"That also means you'll have to get out of here too, seeing as you're also accidental," yoongi retorted, earning a snarl from the boy.

Taehyung growled at him, like the 2 year old, legit growled at Soojin.

"I see you have a retard in the family too!" He said pointing at Tae.

"The only retard I see here is you, you're targeting a toddler, doesn't that say enough?"

"Ung, wha's letald?" Tae looked up with large innocent eyes.

"You don't have to worry 'bout that, Tae, he is a bad guy saying bad words," yoongi answered as he patted his little brother's hair.

Soojin rushed to the 15 year old, punching him hard across his face.

"That's for calling me a retard, you piece of unwanted shit."

Yoongi fell to the ground because of the force.

Jimin began to scream out loud, as it had reminded him of the many times they would get beaten up by his father, specially the time he punched Yoongi so hard he hit his head and blood started gushing out.

He hated it.

He wished Jin was here.

Yoongi sat up quickly and almost instantly went to calm Jimin, as Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung are failing to do so.

"Hey, chimmie, I'm alright, it's alright! Look!" He said as he pointed to his face, but his busted and bloodied lower lip only made the child scream and cry louder.

Yoongi scooped the kid and hugged him tightly whispering to him a song he wrote for his brothers that always made him calm down.

The small child calmed down and tightly hugged his older brother, still sniffling.

Yoongi looked up at Soojin, who was kinda scared that he might've broke the child, and gave him the deadliest death glare one can give.

He looked as if he would murder him if he could.

Soojin just gulped and walked away with his minions tailing him.

Soon Minho popped up from the crowd that had accumulated because of the sudden commotion.

"What happened? What's wrong with him? Why'd he scream like that? Is he hurt?" He drowned Yoongi with questions.

"I'll tell you later, he is fine," Yoongi said, picking up Jimin and standing up.

Tae had tears in his eyes as well, he hated when any of his brothers get hurt, he hated when Yoongi gets hit, he hated when Jimin got scared, he hated that Namjoon holds his feelings and he hated  when Hoseok would cry his eyes out at night sometimes.

"Hey, bud, is everything okay?" Minho asked when he noticed tears sliding down Taehyung's face.

Tae only shook his head.

"Wanna tell me about it?" Minho asked.

Tae shook his head once more.

"If you say so, buddy," Minho ruffled the 2 year old's hair and picked him up.

"I'll show you where the day care and kindergarten is at," Minho said, leading the way.

"Thanks," Yoongi said as he was patting Jimin's back.

Namjoon and Hoseok held each other's hands.

"That's what friends are for," Minho smiled.

With that, he led Yoongi to where he should drop his brothers at.