2

"Thank you," yoongi spoke to the older.

"It's nothing," Jin said, while cradling the sleeping baby.

"Look, I can't leave you stranded in the cold, and it's snowing, as dangerous and bad as it sounds, want to stay over at my place?" Jin spoke suddenly after a moment of silence.

"I know I shouldn't say yes, but it's too cold to say no, so yes," yoongi said, nonchalantly.

With that they headed to Jin's small apartment.

"It's small, but it's warm and cozy, make yourself at home, kids," he said, as he walked over to his room.

"I'll put the baby in my room."

"Uh, I'll do it," Yoongi said as he rushed over to get his sleeping brother.

Laying Jungkook down, yoongi surrounded the baby with pillows to prevent him from rolling off the bed.

"Ung, sweepy.." Jimin said as he rubbed his eyes, with his tiny chubby little hands.

"Come here, chimmie," yoongi said and opened his arms as he pulled the toddler to him and cradled him in his arms.

Jin was taking a shower, as yoongi sat with his little brothers on the couch in the living room.

His baby brother sleeping in Jin's room, while Jimin slept in his arms.

Tae was curled up next to him, his head on his arm as his eyes closed slowly.

Hobi and joon were cuddled up on the same couch, drifting off to dreamland.

Yoongi was so thankful that this man took them in, away from the hunger and cold, finally he can close his eyes without the fear of finding one of his brothers missing or not moving from the cold.

He can finally sleep after 3 days of sleep deprivation and false hope that his parents will come, knowing full well that they'll never come at all, but he just had to pretend they would for his brothers.

He can finally close his heavy eyelids and rest, but his tears aren't allowing him to sleep.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He heard the bathroom door get open and saw Jin coming out of there, fully clothed, though his hair still wet.

"What do you mean? Nothing is wrong," yoongi said.

"You're uh... you're crying," Jin pointed at his own cheeks.

"Oh..." yoongi said, as he quickly rubbed his eyes.

" I didn't ask before but, where do you live? Perhaps I can take you there?" Jin asked.

"Daegu, you don't need to, they don't want us, I just pretended they would come get us, so that my brothers won't worry."

"I can't believe they came all the way to Seoul just to abandon them here," Jin said his thoughts out loud with a frown on his face.

He was getting angry and he really wanted to murder their parents, how could they do that? And to their own children nonetheless!

"It's better than being neglected at home or being hit by hoseok and Namjoon's father," Yoongi mumbled

"Hoseok and Namjoon's father?"

"Mm, they're my half-siblings, some of them took my mom's maiden name, Hoseok took his father's, Jimin and Tae aren't my step-father's but some other man's, Jungkook too," he explained.

"Min yoongi, Jung hoseok, kim namjoon, kim Taehyung, park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook; Kim's my mom's maiden name, basically my mother's a whore, that's why my father divorced her," Yoongi shrugged unfazed.