15

At last Yoongi got discharged, and according to the doctor's word, "the boy is a freakin miracle! Not even slight psychological damages!"

So now the 15 year old was just laying around on the couch with the T.V on in the background, bored out of his mind.

Jin had some work and all his brothers are at school.

Surprisingly, Jungkook was willing to go to go to Seulgi, or at least that's what he had heard from Jin.

For all he knows, Seokjin could've lied so that he wouldn't worry.

The teen checked the clock and it indicated that it was lunch time for his year level.

He decided to say fuck it and go to school.

After a few minutes, the teen reached his school, looking around, he walked in and went looking for his friends in the cafeteria.

"Yoongi?! What are you doing here???" Chanyeol asked as he looked wide eyed at Yoongi.

"I was bored," he said, shrugging and sitting down, "where are the rest?" Yoongi asked.

"Getting their lunch." Chanyeol said, "so... your father... he uhh.. he had you when he was 5?" The boy said, leaning forward.

Yoongi facepalmed internally but decided to play it off.

He gasped and said "how did you know?? This is top secret, okay?"

"So it's true!?" The boy said throwing his hands in the air.

Yoongi nodded.

That's when a laugh erupted from the neighbouring table.

It was a soft melodious laughter.

"Chanie, you really need to stop believing in everything you're told," the voice says.

Yoongi turned to see a girl with long brown hair, large brown eyes and doll like lips.

"Hi, I'm kim Yerim, but you can just call me Yeri," she said, smiling at Yoongi, who in turn just nodded.

"Wait... you mean to say that... Yoongi lied?!" Chanyeol said.

"You're really clueless, aren't you?" Yoongi said.

"What are you doing here?" Minho said, coming into view with a tray in his hands, following him were Jihoon and Felix, also with trays.

"He says he was bored. And he lied to me!" Chanyeol said, pouting.

"What did you lie about?" Felix asked.

"The fact that Jin-hyung had me when he was 5," Yoongi said coolly, like he had 0 cares in the world.

"You seriously asked?" Jihoon said to chanyeol, who just shrugged.

"But in all seriousness, Jin-hyung adopted me and my brothers" Yoongi then said.

"Your parents?" Yeri asked.

Yoongi just froze.

"I..." he checked the time on his phone, "well, I gotta go and pick my brothers up," the teen boy stood up and left.

"What's up with him?" Yeri said, sorta, okay, completely checking Yoongi out.

"We're not sure what happened between him and his parents, but all we know is that it's not good and also the fact that we shouldn't talk about them. And are you checking him out? You're totally checking him out!" Minho said.

"So?" She said.

Minho sighed and sat down digging into his lunch.

"So... what's his name?" Yeri said at last.