13. Coffee

The girl is Jenny, Logan's younger sister.

~~~

Logan's POV-

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P diddy. Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city. Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack. 'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back..."

Dear lord, help me god.

I can't stand this song anymore.

It started like any other day. The sun shined into my room and my alarm clock woke me up right away. I beat Jenny to the shower and washed up. I threw on random clothes and grabbed everything to go downstairs. I grabbed my keys and kissed mom goodbye and then all of a sudden. Mom and dad ask me to take Jenny to school today, right out of the blue. It goes without saying that Jenny and I were both taken a back from this. But here we are.

It was fine up until this song came up. I don't have anything against Kesha. But this song just doesn't click for me. But clearly, it does for Jenny. Then again, she likes Kesha just in general.

"Trying on all our clothes, clothes..." Jenny continues to sing. I grip the steering wheel tighter.

"Jenny. Please, if you love me, please stop..." I ask her, nicely.

She turns to face me and smirks. The song goes through a few lyrics and then she starts singing again.

"Don't stop. Make it pop, dj blow my sneakers off." she loudly sings. I groan again and pull into Starbucks.

I turn the car off and Jenny immediately turns to glare at me. I roll my eyes and start to get out of the car. Jenny hugs and gets out as well, follow me into Starbucks. I swear, she needs to chill out sometimes.

We both step into Starbucks and stand in line. We stand behind a women and who I'm assuming is her boyfriend, considering the fact that she's hanging all over him. Meanwhile, Jenny goes through Snapchat and other social media's. I just shove my hands in my pockets.

I look around the place and spot a familiar brunette standing, waiting for her coffee. I smirk and start to walk over towards her.

"Logan, where are you going?" Jenny asks me. I shrug.

"Just going to talk to someone real quick. Stay in line." I tell her. She sighs and shakes her head.

I pull my hair back a bit as I continue to make my way over to the brunette. There's no doubt about who it is. Halfway to her, she turns around and smiles brightly, waving to me. I wave back to her.

"Logan, hey. I didn't think I'd run into you here." Em tells me, joyfully.

"Well, I tend to come here on a day to day basis. I usually take the drive through, but I wanted to come in for a change since I have a lot of time on my hands and all." I tell Em.

"What about you?"

"Well, I'm ordering some drinks for me and my sister. My sister is waiting in the car out in the parking lot, and she decided to act all lazy and told me to come in without her and order her something." Em explains to me. I slowly shake my head. Right before I can open my mouth to say something else to Em, Jenny hollars over to me.

"Logan, you better order what it is you want or else you're not getting anything." she tells me right before she returns to her phone. I sigh and look back at Em.

"Sorry, my younger sister is calling me."

"Nah, it's cool. I'll see you later." she tells me as she walks up to the counter to get her drink and walk away.