1. Starbucks

Yo viewers. Wussup? Bare with me if my writing is trashy. English is not my first or second language. Anyway, without further a do...let the story being.

The girl in the picture, is Logan.
~~~

I smile to myself as I look at my reflection in my younger sisters mirror. I have approximately 5 minutes before she realizes I'm in her room and kicks me out. That is more than enough time for me to take a nice look at myself. I want to look decent for the starting of my senior year. Typically, I wouldn't care about the first day of the school year, at all. But it's my last year at Eastwood High. One more year and I'm out of here. I can be independent and have my own life.

I look at my navy blue jeans one more time, making sure they don't show too much of my back side but are also not too baggy. I mean after all, I hate skinny jeans, but I don't want my pants to hang down really low. I look up from my jeans to my black polo shirt and button up two out of three buttons. I look back down to my high top shoes and smile as they're perfectly tied, nice and tight.

I sigh in satisfaction and make my way to the door, leaving Jenny's room before she even notices I'm in here. The last thing I need, is for her to nag me about being in her room without her permission. Lord knows how many times I've heard that one. I honestly only go in just for her full body mirror. I would never back down into getting one myself, so it helps that she has one.

I grab my favorite black and gray Attack on Titan hoodie with the scouts logo on the back in shiny fabric and with really soft cloth in the inside. This should keep me warm today. It's suppose to be in the low 60's and rainy. Which for me, is perfect weather.

I also grab my plain old black backpack and throw it over my shoulder. I start to head out of my bedroom door once I have my phone and wireless earbuds in my possession.

I run down the flight of stairs to get to the kitchen to make something quick to eat. Once I'm in the kitchen, I find mom, dad, and Jenny moving about. Mom is busy making her daily coffee while dad is sitting down at the table, reading the daily newspaper. Jenny is running around like a mad woman while trying to pack her lunch.

"Good morning, Krusty Crew." I say to them as I joke around, saying a line that Patrick would say in spongebob. I hear Jenny groan as it leaves my lips. I look over towards her and give her a questioning look.

Jenny is in middle school. Her last year in middle school to be exact. But, if you spend one day with her, you'd find it hard to believe that she's actually only 13 going on 14 and on top of that, in the 8th grade.

Let's just say that Jenny's really 'mature,' for her age. She likes to gossip. She's all about makeup and her appearance. Gossips about boys. Boy band crazy. Thinks she's so grown up. Man. She even thinks that she's the most important person in the family. No, let me reword that. She thinks that she's the favorite child out of her, me, and our older sister Emily. She's so dramatic.

I could say a lot of things about what makes up my little sister, but it'd be too much of a list.

Ok. I'm over exaggerating. She's really not that bad. Besides being a real drama queen about every little thing, she's really actually kind of sweet. Kind of. At least from what I see.

"Logan. Seriously. You need to stop saying that every single morning. It's so annoying." Jenny says, shaking her head in disapproval. I ignore her comment and shake it off.

I walk over to mom and hug her from behind. She jumps a little before she turns around and returns the embrace.

"Good morning, Logan." she tells me, lovingly. "Morning, ma." I tell her. She smiles and lets me go.