"The coach told me that my idiot son threw a shoe at some random man near the school. He gave it to me after he and Ryuichi ran back to the daycare. Right now he's at the daycare with your brother and since I can't return his shoe because I have a next class to do, I was wondering if you could return it for me." She suggested. 

"I'm fine with that, I'll give him the shoe just like you asked." I complied as she grinned at me.

"Thank you Aina-san." She grinned.

Once I left the room, I strolled through the halls while carrying Hayato's shoe. 

I wonder why would Kamtani do such a thing? Was there a kidnapper? A thief? A shooter? Ugh, just imagining makes me shivered. 

I pondered with a sweatdrop while walking in the halls. Soon I heard a few girls muttering about some guy that I don't know of named Kousuke. 

"Hey have you seen this commercial that Kousuke was in?" 

"Yeah I've seen it!" 

"Me too! He looks really handsome!" 

"I know right? I might not like watching commercials, but seeing him made my day brighter!"

Kousuke? Hmm...never heard of him, but I wonder what commercial was he in?...

I thought curiously while passing by the girls. A minute later I made it to the daycare and when I open the door, I became baffled when I saw a tall and slender man with dark hair and brown eyes sitting besides Usaida, my brother, and Kamitani while holding an ice pack on his head.

"Hm? Aina-san?" Ryuichi gasped.

"Hi Aina-chan, you came here just in time." He stated with a chill smile, but I blink my eyes in confusion. 

"Time for what? Who is this man?" I asked curiously.

"O-Oh sorry, I didn't know you have another member in your club. I'm Mamizuka Kousuke, I'm Takuma and Kazuma's father. It's nice to meet you." He grinned sweetly which had me shocked. 

"...Wait, you're Kousuke?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Y-Yes why?" He asked confusingly.

"Huh? You know him Aina?" Kamitani asked.

"M-Mhm, I overheard some girls talking about him while I was on my way to the daycare to give you your shoe back." I told him as I give him his left shoe and Kamitani grab his shoe and put it back on his feet.

"Oh I thought I lost it back there, thanks Aina." He said as I nod at him.

"You're welcome, but I'm still confused. Why are you here at the daycare Kousuke?" I asked curiously.

"Eh? You don't know? Mamizuka-san is an up-and-coming actor. He's famous." He told me as he made his best impression of Kousuke by smiling charmingly. 

"A man's teeth are his life." He mimicked as he flashes a smile which had me giggling a bit.

"So he was doing a toothpaste commercial?" I asked.

"Yup, but I'm surprised that none of you haven't seen his commercials. Have you not seen them?" He asked. 

"Sorry, I haven't." Ryuichi replied.

"Never seen 'em." Kamitani complied.

"Same, I don't really watched commercials that much." I told him.

"I didn't want someone seeing me and causing a scene. So I came by dressed like that to check on the kids..." He explains, but he soon sulks in the corner.