Chapter 2: Feelings

Harry's POV

I walked into the Gryffindor common room and dropped onto a sofa. I did it. I defeated Voldemort. There were whooping sounds downstairs, and some sobbing. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Suddenly, the portrait opened. "Harry?"

"Hey Hermione," I said, looking up.

Harry sat next to me and sighed. "Are you okay?"

"No," I replied, burying my face in my hands. "I'm not."

"Ginny?"

"Yeah."

Hermione is a very trustworthy and understanding friend of mine. That's what I love about her....as a best friend. She was the only one who understood. Ginny...well...doesn't.

"What did she say?" Hermione asked, gently patting my back.

"She thought I was a weirdo. She thought I loved her."

After I defeated Voldemort, Ginny ran up to me and almost kissed me, but I rejected her.

Then I told her I was gay.

Hermione looked outside through the window. "What would Ron say?"

I closed my eyes again. I thought about Ginny's reaction, then I imagined her walking to Ron and telling him, with a result of disgust on Ron's face. I felt a tear drop on my hand.

Hermione came over to me once more and hugged me. When she pulled away, she smiled at me and said "Don't worry."

"Thanks," I smile back. 

Hermione jumps up. "I'll be in the library if you need me. Goodbye Harry." She kisses my cheek and runs off.

I look at my shoes. "Well," I say to myself. "I just hope Ron doesn't turn into a b-"

I screamed.

A.N. Oh god. This story is going to get even more confusing..... don't worry guys you probably can predict what's going to happen next.

Each chapter, I'm going to ask you guys a question (just for fun, you don't need to answer.)

#1.Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?

My answer: HARRY.

Goodbye!

~Its_obvious