12 ↠ let me take you to the movies

Start from the beginning

"I just do." Matt winked. "Look, I didn't want to tell you this because I wanted you to come to my party as my friend. But if it helps, Michael will be there too."

Luke sighed. "Even if I do come and I try something... If he'll be drunk, he'll kiss me back but that won't mean anything. He'd kiss you back too."

The smirk on his friend's face made Luke suspicious in advance. "As I said, invite your not-straight friends over, possibly someone who you like too."

He didn't say anything, instead, he waved his friend goodbye before going to work. To his surprise, Michael was half-lying in the waiting area with his computer on his lap.

"Oh, hi." The older boy sat up properly. "Sorry, Emily and dad are doing an operation and the Wi-Fi isn't working upstairs so I came here to download some stuff for school."

He noticed he was fifteen minutes early. "I don't know why are you apologizing."

"I don't know either." Michael ran his hand over his face. "I'm so tired I might actually pass out."

He looked so cute, Luke wanted to hug him and cuddle him to sleep.

"I don't know how you do it. You don't even look tired."

Luke bit his lip. "I'm used to the busy schedule."

"At least you'll get some rest now over the Christmas holidays since the clinic will be closed for a week."

"Not really. I help at this gift store on my street when they're busy. And since my siblings don't have school, I watch them over."

"Luke," Michael looked worried. "You do need some rest too, you know that, right?"

The younger boy just smiled back and started to disinfect the table and put everything into an order that made sense to him. To his surprise, somebody already did the latter thing for him.

"If you'll have a free afternoon or morning let me take you to the movies or something fun, okay?"

And if anyone else would say that Luke would shrug his shoulders, look away or ignore the question altogether.

But this was Michael. And whenever he was alone with Michael, he felt... happy.

So, he nodded. "If I'll have time then sure."

Michael

When Luke agreed to hang out with him, Michael smiled so widely his cheeks hurt.

It the back of his mind he knew Luke will have time because he already had an agreement with Erin that she'll babysit her brothers at least once instead of Luke.

She was the one who said Michael and Luke should hang out more in the first place and Michael thought that too.

↠↠↠ ↞↞↞

I feel like this wasn't good but let me know if you found it boring! (Honestly, I need some guidance for this story and I can handle criticism)

Thoughts on:

Matt and Luke's friendship? Him pushing Luke to pursue Michael?

Luke still crushing hard on Michael?

Michael inviting Luke out?

ALSO, WE NAMED OUR STORY, IT WAS A CLOSE CALL BUT WE DID IT.

↠ ↞

vote (press the ✩ on this chapter), leave some feedback on the chapter (comment on the questions above) and comment once per question for your vote-comments to count.

VOTING CLOSED

1. What should our shy baby Luke do about Michael?

- nothing

- try to make him jealous

- ask him if his feelings have changed

2. What do you want to see?

- Luke and Michael going out

- Luke going to the NY party

- both

3. IMPORTANT: if Michael and Luke get together do you want...

- them being the endgame (like He's just not that into you, Little lion man)

- to read about them as a couple them (like Dirty, Lost boy,...)

also... none of you really gave me any plots so if only mine will happen this won't be a really long story. If you do have any plots you want to see you can let me know here or in my pms.

Love, Lucija ♡