11 ↠ Luke is the best

Luke

Luke walked into the coffee shop with the biggest headache. The smell of food made him feel both angry and sick but it was his own fault.

Due to Mr. Clifford's vacation, he had no work this week so the day before Matt dragged him to a party.

The goal was to find someone who'll get Michael off Luke's mind but it ended up with Matt hooking up with all of the single people who were at least slightly attracted to men. Except Luke.

Luke spent the night in the kitchen of the frat house listening to girls crying over boys. Which made him think of Michael. Which made him call Michael at three in the morning.

Luckily, he didn't answer. But as Luke walked towards the table where Matt was sitting with Michael and their other friends, he could see Michael looking at him with worry.

Matt, on the other hand, had the biggest smile on his face.

Everybody said hi to Luke and he offered them a small smile before sitting next to Michael. Every since they agreed on being friends, he invited Luke to sit with them when they had free time in between classes together.

Luke still sat alone in their anatomy class because he didn't want to sit in the front and Ashton refused to wear his glasses. He didn't complain because it was much easier to obsess over Michael from a distance then when sitting next to him.

Michael had already ordered him a coffee and pushed it his way. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't pick up the phone but I was sleeping."

He wished he was sleeping at night too.

"Why did you call Michael?" Matt, who was clearly listening to them, asked. "I told you I found us a ride home."

Michael looked from Matt to Luke clearly confused. Luke looked at Matt with a raised brow when his crush wasn't looking at him and the dark-skinned man got the message.

"It was an accident." Luke lied. "I wanted to call Matt since I couldn't find him and wanted to go home."

"Okay." Michael seemed to believe him and smiled at him. "Did you enjoy the party?"

"It was fun." He said. "I wish I didn't have classes today but I'm going to sleep the second I finish today."

"I'll drive you home," Michael added. "I have half an hour after our class and my tutoring."

For once, Luke didn't complain, he knew the school Michael was driving to was in the opposite direction but he didn't want to fall asleep on the bus.

"Luke," Matt called his name and by the tone of the voice, he already knew the man was too excited for his liking. "I showed Michael the list of the gay people you gave me and he knows a lot of them."

This was another Matt's attempt to make them talk about boys, love or anything really that could help Luke figure out if Michael liked boys.

"Really?" Luke asked. "Who do you know?"

One thing Matt didn't know was that somebody already told Luke that Michael liked boys too. Now he just hoped Michael and he never hooked up with the same people.