JK: Yeah. Just settled down into my room. We're heading out to concert venue this evening

JK: Ahh, I'm jealous. I wish I can be out there having fun too.

IU: Hey, you come here for your job. Meanwhile, I'm on vacation so I'm allowed to do this.

JK: Arasso noona TT.TT

IU: Kekeke. No worries, I'll be having fun on your behalf.

JK: Please do.

IU: I gotta go. My stupid brother is calling for me and he won't stop until I respond to him. Good luck for your concert.

JK: Thanks noona. Please do come if you have some time.

Jung Kook closed his eyes after he finished the conversation with IU. He better get some sleep before they headed to the concert venue.

***********************************

IU bit her lower lip and her cute nose twitched. Should she? What would he say when she suddenly showed up?

 Should she? What would he say when she suddenly showed up?

IU: Why should I go?

SZ: Unnie, listen. You go there because you want to show him your support. That's not a crime! And I can't believe you forget to tell us that you're going to Singapore during their concert tour. Did you already forget that you promised to tell us everything?

SZ: Luckily I found out in gossip column and ask you for confirmation.

IN: Ah, I need to ask your boss to never let you be in hiatus ever again. Look what you did in your free time?

SZ: Jeez please unnie, thanks to me, we found out that this pig cheated again.

IU: Yaa Bae Suzy, you better watch your mouth

IN: aigoo this kids. I wonder why I become friend with both of you. I should question my younger self again.

SZ: You love us so much that's why. Okay, now back to IU-unnie. You should go to their concert. You said you're close with one of the stylist right? Ask her to sneak you in

IN: Look at this kid. Don't go IU-ah. What if the fans spot you? I bet they already speculated about you two now. I saw fan taking picture of you there and share on social media and some of BTS fans even thought that you guys are dating since you're there.

IU: That's one of my concerns

SZ: Why? You said you guys are just friends. What's problem with attending your friend's concert?

IU: Other people might not think like that. Ahh, molla. I won't go then.

Well that's what she said before. But now, here she was, sitting silently inside the cab heading to concert venue. She blamed Suzy for goading her into this scheme. She contacted Yoora and Eun Ji's cousin was gladly to help her sneaking in, told her mother that she wanted to take rest in hotel room instead of going out for dinner with her family. She wore her oversized black hoodies and black cap to cover her head. Her face was securely shielded with a black mask. She paid the cab before walking leisurely towards the concert hall. Yoora promised to wait for her outside the back door and she was silently praying that she found the back door without problem.