"Finally." Liam groaned as they walked out of the store and stepped on the boulevard. It was one of the few Fridays that Niall wasn't throwing a party, so the two of them decided they should go and catch a movie, maybe do some shopping beforehand.

Yes, Louis' life couldn't have been better now that he was about to graduate and had a boyfriend he loved.

***

"We'll be back tomorrow evening and we left money downstairs in case you want to go out and eat." His father told him the next day during lunch.

Louis nodded, not saying anything. He didn't want to delay his family's departure in any way. Harry was going to be at his house at exactly 2pm sharp and it was already 1:45pm.

"If there's an emergency, call us." His mother reminded him as if he were a ten-year-old child.

"Yes mother."

"Don't roll your eyes at your mother." His father warned and Louis bit his lip because he wanted to yell at them to go already. He couldn't wait to have the house to himself...with Harry.

He smiled at the thought, and as if on cue, his phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out under the table to look at it.

Harry (heart eyes emoji): im right outside

Louis: parents are still here :/ this is the one time u choose to be punctual

Harry (heart eyes emoji): was too excited :D

Louis: xx

Harry (heart eyes emoji): xxxx

Louis: xxxxxxxxxxx

Harry (heart eyes emoji):xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Louis fondly smiled down at the screen before putting his phone back and looking up at the table. Everyone was finishing their meal, thank God.

His family was about to leave just as he was coming out of the shower, so he said aying goodbye to them at the door with a creepy happy smile on his face. He texted Harry as soon as his family got into the car and the gate automatically closed behind them.

It wasn't long until he heard footsteps behind him and two strong, tattooed arms wrapped around him from behind. He leaned back into Harry as the older boy pressed a kiss to his neck, whispering:

"Happy one month anniversary."

He smiled and turned around in his arms.

"Didn't think you'd be so excited for just one month."

"I am because I would have never thought you'd stay with me this long."

Louis sadly smiled up at him before bringing their mouths together. Harry's lips were cold and tasted like chocolate.

"You went out to get ice cream without me?" Louis asked once they've pulled apart.

"You stocked my fridge to the brim Lou, that's where I got the ice cream from."

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that we got the house completely to ourselves and I bought you something."

"I have a present for you too." Harry said and followed Louis up the stairs. His cat, London, followed them up too. Harry seemed to have a thing for cats because every time he would come over he'd play with her. And Louis was surprised because London would barely even play with him.

Not that Louis was much of a cat lover.

They sat down cross-legged on his bed, facing each other.