3: Please, Forgive Me

A/N :

WARNING : NO BETAPlease tell me if you want to help me beta this one :D!I will update this every week since I already finished this one ;) 

*

He was alone, with nobody else but the moon and the cold wind.

"Hello"

He whispered to the twilight night, "How are you?" so pathetic, he smiled to no one but thin air.

"Morning!" the terrace's fence was too cold but he couldn't blame anyone, the morning has arrived, with a heavy downpour. He felt colder than before.

Tick-tack!

The time never stops for him no matter how hard he begged.

Someone, please rewind the spring he missed the most. The spring with his beloved brothers, please.

"Hello!" he thought those miracles happened only in an old movie, an old drama he hated the most.

"How are you?" he was jealous, that someone could be loved by all. A flawless human being, no mistakes but perfection. He must stop saying silly things and start preparing, right he should prepare it.

But for what?

In order to hide his tears marks and his pained expression.

"Oh well, whatever," had become his favourite phrase. The words from years ago went straight over his head; 'do you think I want to be your brother?'

Well, he missed them. The happy or even the bad times, the words that escaped from his throat were nothing but lies and he would continue this lying game.

Today, he too, wasted some valuable words, as he continues living his dead life.

Why was it that he ended up hiding it?

Too scared to accept the reality?

Or because he was afraid to lose his precious?

Was that really true?

He was drowning, in an ocean of the name 'ambiguity', he was suffering because it was hard to breathe.

Weakling.

With his preparation going nowhere at all, he started wondering with a hazy head, 'should I just find a reason so that I can rest now?'

He knew; he knew it too well that; he was just saying things, that's all.

He wasn't going to rest, not at peace.

Happy or miserable, the morning sun would still rise fairly and cruelly.

He already tried his best, what else for you expect from him?

'Thank you', actually, he only wanted to say 'thank you'.

Just once, even if just for once, he lamented from the bottom of his heart, was it too much to ask?

Jin had one wish, the wish he couldn't get until now and he wondered if the boys could help him with that as the sun rose slowly and illuminated the cold forest and his house's walls.

Jimin came up when the sun already up, he found the house's owner already wide awake. The blond man was staring at the opened door of his bedroom's balcony with an unreadable face. Jin was sitting on the edge of his king sized bed, hands on his lap with his head tilted to one side a little bit.