1: His House?

A/N :

WARNING : NO BETA.

Finally I have the courage to share this story again, I tried to rewrite this story from the beginning. I bring this back not because I can write with no mistake, nope, but people asked me about this story, that's why I want to share it once again but with my new style.

There's still a lot of errors, I hope you all can enjoy this!

*

In the middle of the forest, located somewhere in Canada. A white house near a small river, a single path leading from the outer part of the forest to the middle of a beautiful forest.

Clean air without any pollution, free from the busy style of the city. No worries, no burden, six men moved to the new house with one simple hope: to be happy.

Min Yoongi, a famous songwriter, a producer, and also a rapper. Everyone from the music world knows about him, one of the people who got cultural merit from the government at a very young age without any help from money, the person who always gets a Grammy's invitation every year.

Jung Hoseok, a famous dancer and the owner of 'Jung Dancing School'. The talented man who stole the world's attention by his unique personality and his passion. All of his fans called him 'their hope', also named him the 'Sunshine Man'.

Kim Namjoon, a successful lawyer; he always wins any cases he takes. The brave lawyer who stands for the right side, fight for people's justice. Not a single lawyer can breathe in peace when they hear his name. A bunch of people admires him, from his kind personality to his pure heart.

Park Jimin, the only heir of Park Family. The owner of the Titan Company, Park enterprise. He was the one who saved his family's company and made it successful like now. He also owned a bunch of casinos in Las Vegas.

Kim Taehyung, an actor all women in the world desired. Rumours said he would take over his father's international companies when he hit thirty. The man with an exotic appearance, everyone loves him. The world shouted happily for him when he won Oscars.

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest son of the famous Jeon Family. His family owned all kind of business, from the healthiest to the darkest. With a single wave, he could control the world's economic state, the one who got a nickname 'crazy rich Asian'. The national playboy, also the owner of famous idol agencies. People said Jungkook could join his own agency and gains a lot of fans with his adorable face.

With the last box, Hoseok waved goodbye to his driver. The orange haired man smiled widely when he turned around to find his friends (brothers) sat on the house's terrace. Yoongi looked so ready to sleep on the dusty chair while Jungkook and Taehyung fought with others to try a swing that hanging on a big tree not too far from the white house.

It was quite absurd to buy a house in the middle of a forest like this, they even heard the possibility of getting attacked by a pack of wolves. But as long they stay inside the house after the sunset, nothing will happen.

The white house was old but the house looked okay, it was Yoongi's idea to move here. When his life got too much when the dazzling light of the superstar's life made him wanted to puke; the oldest from the group suggested a refreshing idea to them.

A new place that offered a peaceful night without cameras, without stalkers, no fight for authority, no war for deciding who will be the new heir.

'Taking a holiday isn't a crime'

Having a lot of companies around the world, even when the money kept coming to your bank's account; nobody could lie that they spent one day every week to a psychiatric. All of them were depressed, by the cruel world. They needed a break, they needed to rest, to have some fun.