Prologue

A girl was sitting on bed.. She was wearing lahenga and was looking extremely beautiful in her bridal attire.. She was nervous and why not she should be nervous afterall its her first night with her hubby Mr Malhotra 😍😍😍(but was the nervousness was due to their first night or something else🙄🙄)

Manik- Mom yee shaadi mere liye mayne nhi rkhti h.. I have done all this just bcoz I love u and u asked me to marry with her.. But now don't force me to accept her as my wife..

Nyonika- I love u too mera bachha and she is perfect match for you.. Ek baar bss ek baar try to kro talk with her, she is not like HER..

Manik got angry on just mentioning of HER..

Nyonika hold his hand and asked him to sit beside her.. Manik put his head on her lap while she started roaming her head in his hairs..

"U know Manik yhi meri first choice thi tumhare liye but U told me that you like that girl that's why I agreed to this marriage.. But that girl was not the perfect one 4 uh.. Agr voo pyar krti tumhe toh kabhi chod ke nhi jaati voo bhi just shaadi se ek din phle. Beta but phir bhi ye ladki maan gyi iss shaadi k liye without any if and but..."

"Manegi ku nhi Mom afterall Malhotra empire ki bahu bnne k offer mil rha tha usse" said Manik with hatred..

"Manik we should not judge anyone.. Phle usse baat kro usse smjho then kisi judgement pr aana.." Said Nyonika in strict tone..

"Not interested" said Manik rudely and gets up..

"This is my order Manik.. Go she must be waiting for you" said Nyonika..

"Mujhe nhi jaanna" said Manik and turned his face to other side..

"Manik tum bhot ziddi ho apni mom se thoda bhi pyar nhi krte" said Nyonika with a fake sad face..

"I know aap yee sab ku keh rhe ho jaa rha hu main usske pass.. Pr jo bhi kuch mere saath hua h usska revenge toh main lunga kisi naa kisi se.. Aur chahe voo ye ladki hi ku naa ho ab" said Manik and move out from the room..

"Manik listen"" said Nyonika but he had already left..

"Mata Rani mere beta gusse main kisi aur ka gussa kisi aur pr naa nikale, bless them God!!" Prayed Nyonika in a worried tone..

So excited???

Guess who are these 2 girls😜😝