Video games

Jennies PoV

Me and Lisa have been married for about 2 years now we have a beautiful house and amazing friends Jisoo and Rosé.

These amazing friends also had this AMAZING idea to buy Lisa the new Xbox yesterday because Lisa wanted to play some of her favourite games on the stupid thing. She's also wanted me to buy it her for months now but I said no. Since they brought it Lisa hasn't gotten off that thing.

She didn't even come to bed last night she was to busy playing on it and she didn't come to dinner last night with Jisoo and Rosé, it was supposed to be a double date but I went by myself because she wasn't getting up.

Worse of all I haven't got any kisses from my lili. I haven't bothered with going towards Lisa, all she does is eat and go to the toilet and back on the stupid Video game.

I decide I have to stop this relationship she has with her stupid Xbox because I feel she's paying more attention to that stupid thing then her own wife.

Lisa PoV

I was concentrating on my game when I feel a pair of arms around my neck.

Jennie: baby

It was my beautiful wife Jennie.

Lisa: hey babe did you just come back from dinner with Rosé and Jisoo.

I say while still playing on my video game.

Jennie: that was last night we went to dinner honey?

I feel Jennie move onto my lap I just wrapped my arms around her but I was able to use my controller to play my game. I hear Jennie sigh.

Lisa: something wrong nini

Jennie: I'm not going to talk to you when you're not even looking at me and you haven't even kissed me this morning Lisa

I quickly kissed Jennie on her face somewhere and went back to playing my game.

Jennie: you didn't even kiss my lips you kissed my eye.

Lisa: sorry babe I'm busy right now

Jennie got up and turned the tv off I stood up in shock

Lisa: babe!!!! Why did you do that

I looked at her with confusion and I was a little annoyed causing my tone to raise a little. She just looked at me with her eyebrows frowned and arms crossed.

Lisa: couldn't you see I was nearly finishing the level Jennie

Jennie: I don't care you play on that thing to much that you rather spend your time with the stupid video games than me

Don't tell me Jennie felt like I wasn't giving her enough attention. I nod and walk up to her rubbing her upper arms with my hands.

Lisa: I'm sorry nini that I didn't pay attention to you.

Jennie: you going to spend time with me then you can play on that stupid thing after you do what I say and what I want to do.

I nod

Lisa: ok but can I call Bambam over to play when we're finished on what you want to do.

Jennie nods at me

Jennie: yes but I want my lili first before you invite Bambam over

I nod Jennie wraps her arms around my waist and I wrap mine around her.

Lisa: thank you princess now what do you want to do.

Jennie gives me a gummy smile.

Jennie: I want you to give me a real kiss first of all.

Jennie moves her arms around my shoulders I just smile down at her.

Lisa: As you wish princess

I placed gentle kisses on both of Jennies cheek then placed a passionate kiss on Jennies lips.

Few moments later we pull away

Lisa: better

Jennie was blushing like crazy while she nods

Jennie: we need to get ready because Rosé and Jisoo invited us over to there house for a movie and a dinner

I smile at her

Lisa: ok lets get ready beautiful

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Jennie getting jealous over video games😂😂😂😂