Work doesn't matter Nini does.

Jennie PoV

I was mad. Lisa has been working in her home office for hours. It's her week off and she decides she wants to work. She should be spending time with me.

Who even works when they're off, nobody?

Lisa has always been a workaholic. Always. Since the beginning of our relationship she was always about her job. I mean I love that my love is he's working but I want some lili time too.

Me and Lisa have been dating for 2 and a half years. We already live with each other. I work for myself, I'm a Youtuber and Lisa is the CEO. She has her own company. I know it takes a lot of time and work to be a CEO but not on my time. Nini needs love.

Lisa was in her casual clothes while working at home. She was wearing a yellow hoodie and black sweatpants, she also wore socks and slides on her feet. She had her hair tied up in a half up, half down bun.

She looks hot just sat there concentrating.

I was wearing a casual outfit too. I was wearing a white crop top and black sweatpants. I had socks and slides on too and My hair was up in a messy bun.

I peek my head in her office and she didn't even notice me. I frown. I walk up to her and stood next to her.

Jennie: honey?

Lisa hums in response and I roll my eyes.

I straddle her lap. I hide my face in her neck. I can still hear her typing.

Jennie: yahhh

I look at her as my lift my head up to look at her.

Lisa: Jennie yah?

Lisa looks at me in confusion like she doesn't know what she's done.

I place kisses all over her face, she was pouting for me to kiss her lips but she wasn't even looking at me.

Jennie: Lisayah?

I whine, Lisa finally looks at me.

Lisa: yes honey?

Lisa says still looking at her computer.

Jennie: you've been working for hours and hours in here, since 6 in the morning and it's now 10pm, You haven't spent time with me at all.

Lisa rubs my thighs slowly with her hands.

Lisa: you're so cute and I'm sorry

I pout because we wasted the whole day or shall I say she wasted the whole day.

Why work when she could spend time with me.

Jennie: it's not cute I'm mad at you.

Lisa moves her hands to the small of my back. This argument is very serious and I need to prove my point on how much I'm hurt.

Lisa: I just need to finish this document by Friday.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: it's only Monday today you still have 3 and a half days.

Lisa nods

Lisa: but if I finish it quicker the more time I have with my baby.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: it seems like work is your baby and not me.

Lisa shakes her head at me.

Lisa: I do love my work...

I cut Lisa off by slapping her chest. I cross my arms

Jennie: if you love your work so much why don't you marry it.

I frown at her.

Lisa: I rather marry you.

I've turned into an tomato. No no no.

Jennie: you don't act like it.

Lisa logs off on her computer.

Lisa: you know what, from now and tomorrow night you'll have my full attention and then I'll go back to work. I want to spend time with my love.

I smile ear to ear.

Jennie: yayyyy.

I say in a baby voice making Lisa kiss me multiple times on my cheeks.

Lisa: whatever you want I'll give it to you, forever, all I want is that smile to stay on your face forever.

I blush again.

Jennie: I love you my Lisa.

Lisa kisses me passionately.

Lisa: I love you too my Nini.

Lisa stands up, picking me up with her, I wrap my legs around her for more support. I hug her and she walks out of her office and too our bedroom.

We'll have a good night alright.

/////////////

Thoughts.