Insecure

( A/N: this is just a random update Jennie isn't jealous in this. )

Lisa PoV

Me and Jennie are left at the dorm alone. Jisoo and Rosé went somewhere, they didn't really tell us where but me and Jennie decided to watch a movie together.

Jennie was cuddling into my side as I had one arm wrapped around her waist. But something felt off about Jennie but I can't really put my finger on it.

Jennie: Honey I don't want to watch this anymore

I was confused the movie was Jennie's idea??? She made me put this on, we even had an argument about it.

I looked at Jennie with my eyebrow raised

Lisa: excuse me princess

Jennie pouted at me making a cute face.

Jennie: I'm kind of getting bored of the movie can we do something else like go to my room and talk.

I felt suspicious what was there to talk about. But I nodded because Jennie was just too cute to say no to.

Lisa: ok fine let's go

I turned the tv off and Jennie dragged me to her room.

When we got to her room she closed the door. I sat down on her bed and Jennie sat on my lap, she had her legs on one side of me with her arms wrapped around my shoulders I had my arms wrapped loosely around her waist.

Jennie: I have some questions

I knew something was going on but what???

Lisa: okay shoot.

I said while looking at her features but Jennie was looking down with a frown.

Lisa: what's on your mind princess.

I said while tucking her loose strands of hair behind her ear so I can see her face more clearly.

Jennie: I've just been thinking and I just want you to answer these questions honestly without getting upset with me

I slowly nod

Lisa: okay

I motion for Jennie to continue

Jennie: would you ever cheat on me?

I was totally confused what is this about, did I do something to make her doubt me.

Lisa: what are y~~

Jennie cut me off

Jennie: please just answer my questions Lalisa

Lisa: no I would never cheat on you Jennie that would be crazy.

Jennie: do you think I'm pretty?

Jennie looks into my eyes it was almost like she was hurt like she was insecure.

Lisa: you're more than pretty Jennie you're beautiful, you're a work of art Jennie My heart flutters every time I see you.

Jennie smiles at me then looked back down

Jennie: have you ever thought about being with another person while being with me

I shake my head I was a bit worried.

Lisa: where is this coming from Princess you are my whole world all I think about is you and making my nini happy.

Jennie sighs

Jennie: I don't know Lisa I've just been feeling a little insecure lately and I feel like you're going to find someone better than me.

Jennie told me with full honesty

Lisa nod

Lisa: I'm glad you talked to me Jennie but you have nothing to worry about, you're my soulmate you're beautiful Jennie inside and out and I love you more then life it's self. If you ever have anything like this on your mind please talk to me ok

Jennie nods at me then she leans in to place a passionate but sweet kiss on g lips.

Jennie: thank you Lisa I love you to

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry for the short chapter.