Worker 4

Lisa pov.

I woke up, I feel someone in my bed. It must be Jennie. I cuddled up with Jennie. It's weird because I slept alone last night.

Lisa: Jennie..?

I moan and I open my eyes and it was Jia.

Jia: did you just call me Jennie?

My eyes widen.

Lisa: what are you doing here?

Jia chuckles

Jia: why's your face like that, I just sneaked in your room last night but you were sleeping so I just cuddled with you

Jia: why's your face like that, I just sneaked in your room last night but you were sleeping so I just cuddled with you. Hope you didn't mind.

Jia bats her eyes at me.

Lisa: you shouldn't do that Jia.

I checked the time and it was 6am Jennie will be up in 2 hours and I'll make her breakfast.

Jia: why did you call me Jennie? We're you dreaming about our bosses evil daughter?

I shake my head.

Lisa: I must have been? It doesn't mean anything, I would never date Jennie, it's against the rules.

Jia nods

Jia: plus you have me... I'm better than Jennie.

Jia chuckles and I frown.

Lisa: you should leave... what happened at the party shouldn't have happened.

Jia frowns

Jia: don't do this Lisa

Jia: don't do this Lisa. I like you. Don't be cold to me.

I sigh

Lisa: Jia just leave please. I'm asking you as a friend.

Jia pouts

Jia: just friends still Lisa. What's it going to take for you to date me. I've never been rejected before.

I shake my head

Lisa: listen Jia you're wasting your time with me. I'll hurt you. Find someone who deserves you and loves you.