Partner

Jennie PoV

I was in science class, my partner is Jisoo, the teacher decides that she wants to mix the pairings up. Normally Jisoos partner is Rosé, my partner is my girlfriend Lisa but she's with that bitch Hwasa.

She is the girl who is crushing on Lisa and everyone seems to know that but Lisa herself. For the rest of the school day I have the pleasure watching her crushing on my girlfriend.

While we doing our partner work I look up to see Lisa and Hwasa whispering to each other, both of them seem very close right now. Stupid Lisa, her nini doesn't like what she sees.

Jisoo: Jennie can you concentrate, this project isn't going to magically appear on just my brain.

I roll my eyes looking at Jisoo

Jennie: Jisoo, can't you see the closeness of those two in front of us, it's sickening.

Jisoo looks at them and back at me.

Jisoo: jen you know Lisa wouldn't cheat on you, she's whipped for you.

I nod until I hear a flirtatious laugh from Hwasa, I look up and see her laughing into Lisa's shoulder and then playfully push it.

Hwasa: don't be silly

She says loudly to Lisa, Lisa had a big smile on her face while shaking her head.

Oh I'll give you something to smile about!

Jisoo: Jennie! Calm down!

I shake out of my thoughts when Jisoo touches my arm.

Jisoo: Jennie you broke your pencil.

I must of been so mad I didn't realise I snapped my pencil.

Jennie: that bitch made me break the only pencil I have.

Then our professor walks towards me and Jisoo.

Professor: Jennie what happened?

Everyone looks towards us, even Lisa and Hwasa.

Jennie: well it just snapped in half.

Our professor shakes her head

Professor: has anyone got a extra pencil that Miss Kim can borrow?

The whole class starts to check their backs but Lisa was the first one out of her seat.

Lisa: here professor.

Our professor nods walking away while Lisa walks towards me with a pencil.

Lisa: here you go my nini

Lisa hands the pencil to me and I take it. She tries to peck my lips but I turn making her land on my cheek. Lisa just chuckles not thinking much of it.

Lisa: aren't you going to say your cute little thank you for me babe.

The nerve on her to ask me to act cute for her. Jerk!

Jennie: thanks cheater.

I say bluntly while looking directly into Lisa's eyes. Lisa looks back at me with confusion.

Lisa: what are you talking about?

I ignored her.

Professor: Miss Manoban we only have 45 minutes until school is over so you can bother Miss Kim then, for now can you take your seat.

Yes that's right she's bothering me, she's bothering me so much I just want to stand up and leave professor.

Lisa nods towards the professor and takes her seat.