Eyes of love

3rd person PoV

Blackpink were talking at Lisa and Jennies apartment. Jennie and Lisa have been secretly dating away from the public eye for awhile now. Lisa was talking about another story about her cats.

Lisa was sat on the couch with her arm around Jennie. Jisoo was sat next to Jennie on the same couch and Rosé was sat on a bean bag chair on the floor.

*Jisoo thinking*

Jisoo: great another cat story...

Jisoo nods and smiles

Jisoo: I can't wait for snowdrop to drop on Disney plus... I'm going to steal so many peoples hearts.

Jisoo laughs pretending she's listening t0 Lisa's story which now has changed into something about dance.

Jisoo: Lisa we know you're an amazing dancer but sometimes it's hard to follow... don't think of it from your point of view only, this girl thinks everyone has a super talent of dancing like her... I wonder if we're having chicken for dinner, maybe steamed dumplings.

Rosé laughs at Lisa's story.

Rosé: maybe you can try and dance to that song on lili film.

Rosé says and Lisa's face brightens up.

*Rosé thinking*

Rosé: I wonder what food we can eat today... after this we're supposed to go out to eat together but Jennie wants to listen to Lisa rant... that's fine but why can't she do that on the way to the restaurant.

Rosé acts like she's really into the conversation.

Rosé: I'm in the mood for steamed dumplings... or maybe fried chicken... or maybe burger and fries... there's so much food I could dream of eating right now, if only we can walk and talk so we can move along somewhere else... come on Jennie tell your girlfriend to hurry up. Rosie is hungry.

Jennie is looking at Lisa with Eyes of love.

Lisa was rubbing Jennie arm as she was talking

*Jennie thinking*

Jennie: she looks so cute when she's thinking about what words to say.

Jennie smiles at Lisa so brightly as Lisa was talking.

Jennie: her voice is just so relaxing... I'm just in love with her, that's my girlfriend, she looks so good right now if Jisoo and Rosé weren't here I would let her have her way with me.

Jennie held onto Lisa's hand which was on her am and intertwined their fingers.

Jennie: her hands are so perfect, her hands are actually good when they're touching me... I want her to just pin me against the wall or something but the girls want to eat food after this, maybe Lisa can eat some of my edibles. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, stop thinking so dirty, Lisa is just your girlfriend, she's telling a cute story and you're thinking about ways she can take advantage of you. It does sound fun though. I rather play with Lisa than go out to eat.

Lisa: and that's what happened to Bambam when he cooked for me and Minnie.

Lisa laughs and everyone else starts to laugh.

Jisoo: that's a great story but let's go to eat now, everyone agree.

Rosé jumps up and grabs her jacket,

Rosé: I'll call our driver.

Everyone stands up.

Lisa: do you want me to get your jacket Jen.

Jennie was just staring at Lisa and shakes her head.

Jennie: no hon I'm alright with my sweater on.

Lisa nods as she puts on a black hoodie.

Jennie hugs Lisa and Lisa giggles.

Lisa: what's the matter?

Lisa wraps her arms around Jennie.

Jennie: I just like you a lot.

Lisa kisses Jennie on top of her head.

Lisa: I like you a lot too Jen.

Jennie looks up and pouts.

Jennie: I want you to give me another kiss baby.

Lisa smiles and places a kiss on Jennies lips. Lisa was going to deepen the kiss but Rosé cut them off.

Rosé: driver is here so carry that on after we eat.

Jennie groans making Lisa smirk.

Jennie: always ruining the moment.

Jisoo shakes her head

Jisoo; you can make out with your girlfriend on your own time.

Jennie playfully pushes Jisoo making everyone laugh.

Blackpink head out to the restaurant for a nice meal.

///////////

I haven't done a 3rd person PoV chapter in a long time. I know it's bad but let me know what you think.

Thoughts💭💭💭💭