High school

Jennie's PoV

Hi I'm Jennie Kim I'm the most popular girl in school. I'm the head cheerleader. Everyone knows me, some love me, some love to hate me and others just simply want to be me.

I was walking to my locker with my to best friends Rosé and Jisoo, who are also cheerleaders like you can guess. Our lockers are right next to each other, mine the one being in the middle.

Rosé: isn't that Lisa?

I look to where Rosé was looking and I rolled my eyes. I see my on and off again girlfriend Lisa Manoban talking to Tzuyu who also is a cheerleader who I put on the bottom of the pyramid because I saw her talking to Lisa last week.

They were both leaning against Lisa's locker who happened to be close to mine, it's only a few lockers down on the opposite side. So I have a perfect angle of the gross behaviour taking place as of this moment.

Everytime me and Lisa break up she becomes this player and girls just fall for her stupid charm she's so annoying. She knows exactly what she's doing when she flirts with these dumb girls in front of my beautiful face.

I warned all cheerleaders to stay away from Lisa but I guess Lisa just has her way with women. I swear if she's already slept with her I'm taking her off the team.

Jisoo: some girls just never listen.

Jennie: Rosé, Jisoo please go to the cafeteria and talk to the rest of the squad about practice I'll catch up with you guys later.

Jisoo and Rosé both head to the cafeteria

I slam my locker shut and storm towards them.

How dare they test me.

Lisa PoV

I was talking to Tzuyu just for the fun of making my ex girlfriend, who I still have feelings for annoyed. I knew Jennie was looking at us and hey Tzuyu is hot. It's a win win situation.

I saw Jennie storming to our direction from the corner of my eye. I give her a smug look which made her roll her eyes. She stood right next to me facing towards me.

Lisa: what brings Queen B Jennie Kim here.

I say in a smug tone

Jennie pushes me against my locker so I was now directly facing her and then she turned her face to Tzuyu who seemed to tense up at Jennie's sudden presents.

Jennie: I suggest you go to the cafeteria and talk to the rest of the squad about practice before I kick you off the team.

Jennie has the power to do that because the coach of the cheerleading squad is her Auntie who may I add is also hot. If I was Tzuyu I would listen to Jennie because you don't want to cross my crazy ex girlfriend.

Tzuyu nodded and rushes to the cafeteria. Jennie faces me with the same hot annoyed expression she had on her face when she sees me talk to any girl.

Jennie: have you slept with her or what, why is she talking to you Like she's in love with your annoying self.

I chuckled she's so jelly my jelly nini.

Lisa: honey, you broke up with me remember so why do you care who I talk to.

I try to annoy her even more which seemed to work because she dragged me to an empty class room and locked the door.

Jennie: first of all, wipe that stupid look off your face and second off all you only flirt with these desperate girls to make me mad at you. I don't want to see you with any girls, you understand me.

I walk up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She tired to escape but she stopped as soon as I pressed my lips against her lips. After a few seconds I pull away luckily I didn't get a slap like last time.

Jennie: Did you sleep with her?

I rolled my eyes

Lisa: no I haven't. Well not yet anyways.

I felt a punch on my arm.

Lisa: ouch nini your going to bruise my arm.

I frown at Jennie while she smirks

Jennie: good I hope it does because your not sleeping with her or anyone else for that matter Lisa.

I raise my eyebrow, well this sucks.

Lisa: can i sleep with you then?

Jennie rolls her eyes.

Jennie: ew no we're not even together and can you let me go.

Jennie tried to escape again but she gave up after awhile when she got tired.

Jennie: Lisa.

Jennie says while her cat like eyes glared at me

Lisa: your a crazy ex you know that Jennie Kim but that doesn't stop me from getting a girls number and you know...

Jennie smirks at me and leaned close to my ear

Jennie: Lisa if I say no flirting your not going to anyways, if you behave you can come to my place this weekend and I'll make it worth your time.

Jennie whispered in a seductive tone which made me gulp

Lisa: yes ma'am

She has me wrapped around her little finger. She knows it too.

Jennie: oh I forgot to add that my parents are away for the weekend so if you behave and keep away from them girls you can stay over.

I started to get nervous

Lisa: I'll behave Jennie Kim I promise you that.

I meant every word I want to spend that weekend with Jennie, so bye bye girls.

Jennie smirks

Lisa: you're so beautiful.

I placed little kisses down her neck which made her giggle.

Jennie: good girl I need to get to practice, behave well for me oppa.

Jennie said in a cute voice before giving me a kiss on the lips and leaving.

My ex girlfriend ladies and gentlemen...

//////////

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.