Obsessed

Lisa PoV

I just finished work. I got home and changed into something casual.
I'm waiting for my girlfriend to get home. She went out with Jisoo and Rosé to the mall.

I was in the living area watching TV. I heard the door open and close. I see Jennie walk into the living area. She looks really mad.

Lisa: hey Jen.

I say to her and she stands in front of the TV.

Lisa: what's wrong Jen?

Jennie looks really mad. But why?

Did I do something?

Jennie: guess who Me, Rosie and Jisoo bumped into at the mall?

I looked at her with confusion

Lisa: who?

Jennie crosses her arm walking up and down blocking my view from the TV.

Jennie: you're Ex girlfriend.

I widen my eyes. Makes sense why she's mad now.

Lisa: so?

Jennie knows I don't love my Ex.

Jennie: she stopped and talked to us even though she knows I can't stand her, seen as though you can clearly tell she still has feelings for you.

I stand up and walk to Jennie. I put my hands on her shoulders and rub them gently.

Lisa: Jennie you're over thinking, how would you know she still likes me?

Jennie glares at me

Jennie: Lisa she still has a picture of you as the wallpaper on her phone. She's obsessed.

Wow maybe my ex is still not over me.

Lisa: just calm down babe. You know I will never leave you. I love you.

Jennie blushes but she was still angry.

Jennie: but when she went to the toilet her cousin who was with her told me that your ex has a job interview at your company as your personal assistant.

I am looking for a person assistant because my old one is moving to America with his family next month.

Lisa: babe don't worry she won't get hired. It's a hard interview process.

Jennie takes my hands off her shoulders.

Jennie: I want to be your personal assistant how hard can it be, then you don't need to hire someone because your ex probably will pass this interview with flying Colors.

Jennie doesn't work, she comes from a very wealthy family but she works hard.

Lisa: I can't let you, I'll get distracted, how would I expect to work if my hot girlfriend is walking around my company.

Jennie whines

Jennie: I'll do it for free, you won't even have to pay me. I mean you can pay me by fucking me of buying me pretty things.