Chapter twenty-two

Part two - chapter twenty-two
A relaxing date?

Running out of his room, and to the movies. Finding that he had finding Nemo, the incredibles, beauty and the beast, and Leroy and stitch.
Quickly grabbing beauty and the beAst laughing.

When the pizza was here, I got two slices and ate them in the kitchen while pour me something to drink. Walking to the livingroom seeing that Paul had his box on the table while laying down. Sighing I just flopped down on him.
"Well hello to you too." He said chuckling.
"You was hogging the couch, plus you comfy." I said shrugging.

He grabbed a piece of pizza and ate it

He grabbed a piece of pizza and ate it. Which his hand wrapped around me.
Starting the movie he laughed.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm the beauty of the relationship and you're the beast." I said. He smirked.
"Not like that doofus." He laughed kissing my head.

After the movie was done and Paul's pizza. I got up and made my way to the bedroom.
Stripping to my boxers, I put on one of Paul's shirts. Turning around to see him standing in the door way biting his lip.
I giggled and laid down.
He walked over to me and leaned down.
"You look really sexy wearing my clothes baby." I smiled up at him. As he kissed me. The kiss lasted for a while before he moved down to my neck and kissed it. I moaned feeling him smirk as he began to pay attention to the spot he was kissing. Running my fingers through his hair, as he got on the bed and hovered over me.
When he was done kissing my neck he blew on the spot that I'm pretty sure would have a hickey tomorrow.
He went back to kissing my lips, only stopping to rip the shirt that I had on.
"That was hot." I said looking at him. He chuckled before going back to kissing me.

The next morning, I woke up. Replying the events of last night smiling. Turning over to see Paul, laying there looking so peaceful.

His eyes slowly opened. Before kissing me.
"I love you." He said wrapping his arm tighter around me.
"I love you too." I said smiling.
Paul got up and slipped on some boxers, before walking to the bathroom.

I heard the bathtub running, assuming he was going to get in the bathtub I closed my eyes.
When I about fell back asleep I was lifted up off the bed. Giggling as Paul to me to the bathroom and set me down in the tub.

"Thank you." He smiled.
"You are welcome baby." He said kissing my forehead. Smiling as he washed my hair.

After the shower, I got dressed. And walked to the living room with Paul following behind me. I laid down on the couch, as Paul went to the kitchen.

A few moments later he came back with a plate that had a slice of pizza and some drink.
Smiling I got up and grabbed the plate that he was handing to me. And began to eat, Paul watching me. I looked over at him seeing him smiling.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing baby, just looking at how cute you are." He said making me blush.
He laughed.
"We are going to Emily's today." He said I nodded.
"Well, let me go finish getting ready." I told him after I finished my breakfast.

Getting up I walked to the bedroom to get my box with all my bathroom items in it.

Heading to the bathroom, I closed to door. Looking into the mirror, my jaw dropped.

(But not a girl :) )

"PAUL!" I shouted.
"Yes baby?" He asked.
Walking to the bathroom turning to look at him I seen him smirking.
"Please go get me a hoodie." I asked.
"Nah, I don't think you need one it's supposed to get hot today." He said never losing the smirk.

I huffed. Before walking out of the bathroom, ready to go find a hoodie,
About to walk into his room, the door was locked.
"Paul!" I heard him laugh.
"What's wrong baby, I think you look sexy." He said walking over to me kissing my shoulder.
"I hate you." I said before walking away, going back to the bathroom to get ready.

Walking out of the bathroom, I see Paul waiting in the kitchen.
"Are you ready?" He asked. I glared at him.
"Good, Emily and Kim want to see you, we are going to the beach." He said.

I sighed walking out of the house to my Jeep. Paul got in the drivers side.
"Oh, come on baby. You look good." He said.
"You ain't the one with hickeys all over him." I said.
"Yeah, But I heal. If I didn't I would have some very sexy nail marks going down my back." He said. I looked down embarrassed.
Making him chuckle but lean over and kissing my forehead.
"If the boys saying anything I will kill them okay?" I nodded.