Chapter six

Chapter six La push baby

Chapter six
La push baby

The next morning my alarm didn't go off, so I ended up sleeping a little later. Bella came flying into my room slapping me with a pillow.
"Hurry up or you'll be walking into school alone." I groaned.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"7:00"
My eyes widened. I usually wake up at six seeing as I have a long list of stuff I have to do in the morning.

I jumped up and quickly ran to the bathroom, just doing the important stuff, which to me was all of it.
I rushed back to my room and got dressed.

Then running out to the Kitchen to see that it was 7:20

"Dang, that's the fastest you've ever got ready. Maybe you should join track." I was out of breath.
"Yeah, no me and sports don't get along. Getting all sweaty heck no." I said before grabbing a apple as we walked out of the house and both made our way to school.

When we arrived, Bella looked over. Apparently Edward hadn't been at school but came back yesterday, it was weird hearing my younger sibling talk about boys when she usually tried to stay away from the idea of a relationship.
"Soo, which one is Edward? The big bear or the skinny lanky looking on?" She scoffed.
"The skinny one." I smirked.
"So skinny, and look like you could break him in half is your type? I never would of imagined it." I said chuckling.
"Jasper ain't no different." I smiled.
"Yeah, But jasper is fun to be around. And cute. If Alice wasn't dating him and he was gay I already would swooped him off his feet, not because he is skinny and lanky but because of his Southern accent." I said laughing.
"Ah, So your type is the straight already taken ones." I rolled my eyes.
"Yep." I said joking with her. We both laughed and looked over at the Cullens to see them laughing.

We both walked into the school, apparently Matthew and his gang was gone for the week with some trip they were taken.
So I was stuck with Bella.
Well, that is until history, when Rosalie asked if I wanted to sit with them today at lunch.
I gladly accepted. The reason why is because, I've heard the way Jessica always talked behind people's backs. I don't know why bella is friends with her.

When at lunch I seen Edward get up and start walking toward Bella.
"So what is with elwerido and my sister?" I asked.
I heard jasper and Emmett laugh a little.
"What he looks at her like he is going to eat her. And not in a sexy way." Rosalie this time joined in on the laughter.
"He likes her, but he's actually never really talked to anyone of the opposite gender other than our mom, Rose, and Alice." Emmett said smirking.
"Oh, the poor thing. Good thing bella is the same way. Back in Arizona she had a couple of guys who liked her but she never talked to them." I said.
"Hey, Alex. I wanted to know if tomorrow, you would like to meet Carlisle and esme our foster parents." Alice asked.
"Ooo. Parents, I usually ain't good when meeting others parents. They don't like me all that much." I said laughing.
"Oh come on, they'll love you." I scoffed.
"Fine, But they hate me and we can't hang out anymore this is all on you." I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

After school, Bella and I drove to the beach, I wasn't really going to hang out with them. I just had to stay with them until Jake showed up, to whisk me away off my feet.

When we got there, Bella Angela Jessica mike Eric and Tyler all stayed together while I was looking around. It wasn't till I noticed three guys walking our way.
Jake and two others.
When they got over to me we all walked to bella so jake could say his hello.
"Bella." He said.
"Hi jacob. Guys this is Jacob." She said.
"Hey guys how you doing." Jake said being nice, even though I knew that he was more interested in talking to bella.
"What are you, like. Stalking me?" I laughed.
"No, he isn't. I asked him if he wanted to hang out yesterday." I said.
"Y'all are on my Rez remember." Jake said laughing.
"You guys should keep bella company her date bailed." Jessica said.
"What date." Eric said behind us, in a type of worried I'm not going to get the cute girl way.
"She invited Edward." Jessica replied laughing a little.
"To be polite, that's it." Bella said stuttering a little, liar.
"I think it's nice she invited Edward nobody ever does." Angela spoke up.
Angela was really the only one I like in the group.
"Yeah, 'cause Cullens a freak." Mike said as I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, you got that right." One of the boys jake brought along with him said.
"You guys know him?" Bella asked.
"The Cullens don't come here." The guys said.
I kept looking at him though he seemed familiar.
Then it clicked....
"Sam?" I asked.
He looked at me. Smiling.
"Hey Alex."
"Oh my god, how are you, I mean. I know I'm late asking you this question considering you been standing there for about 10 minutes now. but, you've changed." I said.
"I'm am doing good." He said smiling.

I smiled.
Me and Sam used to be friends, but when I left we stopped talking. But he seemed so different now.