Chapter one

Part two - chapter oneBirthday girl

Birthday girl

I jumped up, running towards Bella's room. To find dad at the door holding a gift. He smiled at me.
I knock on the door before walking in to see bella just waking up.
"Happy birthday." Me and dad say at the same time. Me with more excitement, considering I always loved birthdays.
"I thought we agreed, no presents." Bella said, seeing dad holding her present.
"Well, the one from me's not wrapped so it doesn't count." He said handing Bella a camera.
I still had a huge smile on my face.
"That's actually great. Thanks, dad." She told him.
"It goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated. Well, she coordinated me." He said. As Bella begins to open her present.
A photo album.
"It's to put your pictures in from senior year.... senior year. How'd you get so old so fast." I smirked.
"I didn't. Its not that old."
"I don't know. Is that a gray hair." He said, I  chuckling. At him.
"No, no way." Bella says getting up looking her mirror.
When Bella turns around, he threw his hands up in the air like surrendering.
"Happy birthday." He said before walking out. I sat on the bed.
"Okay, I know we promised no gifts, but I had too." I said running towards my room. Grabbing the little box that was wrapped perfectly, I had to wrap it like four times before it was perfect.
Then running back to her room.
I handed her the box as she began to open it.

When she opened it she smiled.
" I know it's not much, but I thought you would like it." I told her. As she held the necklace up.
"No, this is amazing. Thank you Alex." She said, I smiled at her.
"You are welcome."

"I Uh I have the other one

"I Uh I have the other one." I said smiling at her. As she put it on.
"Okay, I need to get ready for you. Which you do too." She said before pushing me out of the door.
"Touché" I said as I heard her laugh behind the door.

When I got back to my room I got dressed.

Then made my way to the bathroom doing my morning routine

The grabbing my book bag and went down stairs and eat a apple.

"Bella, come on. Don't you wanna go see your boyfriend." I said dragging out the boy.
She came into the room. Rolling her eyes.
"Shut up. Come on." I smiled as we both headed out.

When we pulled up to the school, I walked with Bella to her little group of friends.
"Today's the big day, Bella. R and J essay due." Jessica said.
"Oh, yeah."
"Wherefore art thou, Bella?" I rolled my eyes.
"Let me take a picture of you guys. My mom wants me to put together, like, a scrapbook full of memories."
"Oh. Cool yeah." Eric said as they all got closer.
"I take them I'm not in them." Angela said pointing at her camera.
"No, no, no, come here." Eric told her pulling her closer. I smiled.
"You'll photoshop this is my nose looks big, right?" Jessica said making me laugh.
"Don't worry, I'm in the picture no one will be looking at you guys." Erica told her in a joking manner.

I had started to hang out with Bella's friends more, but I still hung out with my old ones, the only reason I hung out with her friends was because bella was there.

"Oh, good. Cullens here." Mike said as me and Bella turned around seeing Edward pull up.
"Okay, well I'll just be in my car... giving you some space." I said smirking while going back to my Jeep.
I seen jake start walking over.  He waved at me in my car but continued walking.
"Bella." I heard as I got out of my car, ready to sass him for only waving at me.
"Hello, biceps! You know, anabolic steroids are really bad for you." Bella said making jake laugh. I walked up behind the two and stood beside him.
" well, I'm just feeling out, Bella. You know, it wouldn't seem so drastic if we hung out more." He told her. I was staying silent.
"You should switch schools, you can come hang out with the pale faces." I chuckled.
"I'm all right. I prefer the Rez schools exclusively. They let any old riffraff into this place."
"I see. Then why are you slumming it?"
"I was just buying a part for the rabbit. You should really come take a ride when it's done. "
"Is it fast?" Bella asked.
I rolled my eyes. At her lack to notice he is flirting with her. Why else would he come here, after buy a part for his 'rabbit' definitely wasn't to speak to me.
"It's decent" he said making both laugh.
"Hey happy birthday, your dad told my dad, so..." he told her.
"Yeah, of course he did."
"I saw this the other day, and thought of you. " he said pulling out a dream catcher.
What in the world. I only got 10 dollars.
"Catches bad dreams."
"That's kind of perfect. Um thank you. "
"No problem. Good seeing you." He said while hugging her.

As Bella walked away jake turned to me.
"You know it's very rude, to walk past someone and not say hi but to wave and walk straight to their sister." I told him. Slapping his arm, He smirked.
"I'm sorry. Next time I will stop at your car. Before going to bella." He said. I smiled.
"Good, and Bella's right steroids are bad for you." I said smirking.
"I'm not on steroids." He said.
"Okay, Okay, But What ever you are doing, continue. Girls like guys with a little muscle I know I do." I said laughing.
He rolled his eyes.
"Well, I gotta head to class, wanna hang out later?" I asked.
"Um yeah, sure." I smiled then walked away. To my first period.