Chapter three

Chapter ThreeLong day

Chapter Three
Long day.

I had finally made it to lunch, I was walking with Matthew. When we made it in the cafeteria, it was full of students with their different groups. I looked for bella, spotting her at a table, with a cute boy.
"Hey, come on Alex, you can sit with me." I nodded following him to the table.

"Guys this is Alex. Alex this is lydia, Mia, Allison, and Isaac." He said pointing to each one.
(Their friend group from teenwolf, just couldn't really think of other names for them.)
I smiled.
"Hey." After that. They asked a lot of questions about Arizona, what I like to do. When they found out I was gay, lydia almost had a fit saying how, now she had another gay best friend apparently there used to be another one, until he found his boyfriend, that didn't really like the table.
Can you say fake friend?

After lunch, I found out I had Allison, Scott and Isaac in my fifth period. Which made the boring class seem less boring.

When my free period came, I went to the library waiting for bella to finish her last class.
I had to use the restroom so I started to head towards the bathroom. But when I stepped out of the bathroom, I bumped into a little fairy looking girl.
"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Alice. Rosalie's sister." I smiled.
"Do you're the one with the amazing fashion." I said smiling.
She nodded.
"Yes, and you are the only one that Rosalie, has ever talked to our side of our family. Jasper too." I smiled.
"I just have a loveable face, no body can resist me." I said smirking.
"Well, when ever rose told me that you like to shop, I had to meet you. So. Friday, me and you are going shopping." I smiled.
"Okay, I will clear my calendar." I said. She smiled then walked away.

When school was over I was standing out side the car. Waiting for bella.
She came storming out of the school.
Shit.
"Hello Bella, How was you classes." She glared at me.
"First they made me play volleyball in gym. Then in biology Edward Cullen, acted like I stunk the entire time." I looked at her.
"Okay first, you and volleyball don't mix. Second, who is Edward Cullen and third, I think you smell like honey, which means I left my lotion in the bathroom this morning." She chuckled.
"Shouldn't leave things in the bathroom." She said smirking.
She then pointed her head over in the direction of Rosalie and her family.
"That's the Cullens? I thought all their last names were hale. And Alice, Rosalie and jasper arent that bad. I'm going shopping with Alice on Friday." I said smiling.
"Really? How is it, we are both new and apparently you got all the popular people. My 'friends' seen you hanging out with the captain of the Soccer team." I smiled.
"I didn't know he was the captain and I have a loveable face, everyone likes me." She scoffed.
Getting in the truck.
"Oh, dad called me on my way out. Apparently he couldn't get ahold of you. He has a surprise for you at the house. But right now we are meeting him at the carver cafe." She said.
"The cafe where he eats his breakfast lunch and dinner?" She smiled.
"Yep that's the one."

When we pulled up to the cafe, we ate. Talked and then left (sorry to lazy to write all that happens out.) on the way home I was really excited for what will be waiting.

Pulling into the driveway, I seen a new Jeep.
Dad got out and smiled at me.
"Is that what I think it is?" I asked.
When I used to come down, I still knew nothing about cars but I fell in love with a Jeep. I even named it. Roscoe. Which dad found funny,

"Yep, and it is yours. Jacob might need to help with fixing it up but it still runs good." He said. I smiled.
"Oh my god. I'm taking it over to the Rez. By dad." I said and with that I got in and drove towards the Rez going to the house I used to spend a lot of my time, hanging out with Jacobs older sisters.

" I said and with that I got in and drove towards the Rez going to the house I used to spend a lot of my time, hanging out with Jacobs older sisters