Chapter Seven

I remained in the hospital for the next couple of days with King right by my side. After I told him what had really happened he arranged for me to get a bodyguard, someone who'd be with me whenever King wasn't around and he had Nick begin to investigate the accident. So far he hasn't found anything that's what I'm assume, neither he or King has said anything about it so I'm not really sure.

I was finally being discharged today and honestly I was ready to be back in the comfort of my own home. I hated being in the hospital.

I grab the bag of clothes my mom brought over for me and went into the bathroom to change. Once I changed I walked out and sat on the bed waiting for King to come back in. I swung my legs back and forth thinking about the food I was going to devour once a got home.

A few minutes later King walked in.

"You're all signed out," He says picking up the bag filled with clothes. "We're going to take the back out, Nick is waiting for us back there. There are a few paparazzis in the front, I don't want them all in your face,"

"Okay," I say taking a hold of his hand as we walk out the room. Once we reach the back of the hospital, Nick greets me with a smile.

"Alexandria," He says with a curt nod.

I smile back. "Hey Nick,"

He opens the door for the both of us and King and I step in. I instantly attach myself to him and rest my head on his shoulder. I love how amazing he smells.

About twenty minutes later we reach the apartment.

As soon as we enter apartment our nostrils were filled the smell of food. Lots and lots of food. I quickly rush in to find my mom in the kitchen cheffing it up.

"God bless you mom!" I say grabbing a warm raisin muffin and taking a bite into it. I let out a small moan. "Mmm, I'm so glad to be out of that hospital,"

"It's good to have you back darling," My mom smiles pulling me into a tight hug. "Oh I'm so glad I'm not mourning over you right now,"

"Me too mom," I say my mouth filled. She laughs before pulling away.

"Now you go sit down, I'll bring a plate to you," She tries to shoo me away.

"It's fine mom. I can get my plate myself," I say shaking my head.

"Nope go sit now!" She commands. I shrug my shoulders and walk over to the living room taking a sit on the couch. Soon enough King came to join me taking a sit next to me. I look over at him for a second and just admire him. I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful man like this in my life. God did me so good.

 God did me so good