Chapter Six

"Here is the first venue. I am aware that you and Gideon haven't given a number as to how many guests you want at the wedding but knowing you two it won't be too many so I've found about three venues for the reception each with a capacity of 250 guests," Carla our wedding planner and my best friend of 8 years booms.

 I am aware that you and Gideon haven't given a number as to how many guests you want at the wedding but knowing you two it won't be too many so I've found about three venues for the reception each with a capacity of 250 guests," Carla our wedding...

Carla Jasmeen Pierre

Carla is one of the best wedding planners in Los Angeles so it was a no brainer when she offered to plan our wedding. And so far she has not disappointed.

"I don't know it seems kind of small no?" My mom questions looking around the venue.

"Yes it is but Alex and Gideon made it clear that they weren't inviting the whole of L.A. to their wedding so I figured a space for 250 people makes sense," Carla shrugs.

"I don't think it's bad at all," I say checking the spacing. "The dance floor is big enough for people to dance on, which is important. There's a bar, which is also very important. We could do like an open bar,"

"If you say so, just remember this is your big day, let's do it right the first and only time," My mom says patting my hair down.

"Of course mom. It's going to be great, no matter how big or small the venue is," I say.

"Whatever you say darling," She shrugs.

"We still have two other places to check out, so whenever you guys are ready," Carla says jotting something down on the planner.

"We can go check them out now," I say. She looks up from her planner and nods her head before walking out with us right behind her.

The rest of the day consisted of us tasting some dishes for the menu, a cake tasting and checking out a few churches for the church ceremony. King and I both being Christian, it's only right for us to tie the knot in a church.

Around 3:30, we headed to a small Italian restaurant for lunch. As we pulled up to the restaurant we spotted a few paparazzis stalking the place, we figured some other celebrity had to be there. The black Mercedes we sat in came to stop and King's bodyguard Nick stepped out opening the door.

Nick is a tall muscular dark skin man with hazel eyes and a goatee. He is laced with tattoos trailing from his left shoulder to his hand and a scar on the side of his face. One of many injuries he sustained from protecting King from his crazy stalkers.

He doesn't really say much, only speaks when spoken to or when he is giving orders. But honestly he is a pretty chill guy and with a big goofy smile that captives you and you have no other choice but to smile back.