20.5

Time skip about 3 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash and Sara had been together for 3 years now. They had worked beautifully together, The pack had improved greatly.

Safire had moved up four ranks, she was now one of the guards. She was working with Flint and Shadow. Speaking of Shadow....

Safire and Shadow had been dating for 2 years now. They did great working, training and patroling together.

Flint was left alone. He figured it out. He was in fact, bi. He and his new trainee, Alexander, Worked well together. They even dated for a while, But one day after Flint came back from a week long hunting trip, He came back to their den to find Alexander tail deep in some tramp he had met in the rouges territory.

It took Flint a while to recover, but he was taking it well now. He and Safire were good friends now, He was no longer sour about her choosing Shadow over him. He, Sara and Ash were also on good terms. He wasnt as sour about Sara mating with a cat anymore. Things were good...

But what they did not know is that their troubles were just part way over...

The humans in the lab were planning something...

Something very bad was about to happen.