12.9

This will be a sort of short chapter. Just tells about how Ash got kicked out of the pack and what she did to get kicked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been a month since Ash had gathered up those berries. She was waiting for the perfect time to use them. Soon would be the time. Levi was supposed to go on a hunt. While Ash was getting her supplies ready, She heard some growls and yelps coming from the Alphas den. Ash heard Saras yelp and she growled under her breath and ran towards the alphas den. Ash was met with the sight of Levi clawing and snapping at Sara while she was backed up into a corner.

Ash dug her claws into the dirt as she saw Levi tackle Sara and pin her down by the throat. Ash snarled loudly and tackled Levi, clawing his chest in the process. She started choking him out and biting the back of his neck. Levi reached his paw around him and ripped Ash off of him. Ash stood in front of Sara in a protective stance.  Levi snorted at the both of them and walked off.

Ash turned and faced Sara, she smiled lightly and pulled Ash close. Ash purred in response to this and nuzzled under Sara's snout. "Thank you, Ash." Sara said and nuzzled back. Ash said nothing in response, she just licked the side of Sara's muzzle.

"I need to get back to the den... Someone might need my help.." Ash said with a deep tone. Sara frowned and nodded. Ash's eyes darkened and she walked off.

Later on, when Levi came back from a hunt, He limped into the medicine den. Ash nodded and smirked. The room was silent ash Ash patched up and binded Levi's wounds. "Stay there. Ill get something to numb the pain..." Ash went to the back of the den and grabbed the small berries. she then walked back to Levi and placed them in front of Levi. He glady ate them and then started walking out of the den. "The pain relief should kick in, in about 5 minutes...." Ash smirked and walked to the back of the den.

Her pulse sped up and her legs started to shake when she heard Levi coughing. Levi ran into the alphas den, he was gasping and coughing. "S-Sara!!" he choked up blood. "What happened!?" Sara bolted up to Levi.
He choked up more blood and started hyperventilating. "it... was.." gasp. "The cat..." Levi fell and laid there lifeless, Blood leaking from his mouth.

Sara stormed up into the medicine den. "ASH!!" She snarled and walked to the back of the cave. Sara was met with the sight of a trembling cat. "Im sorry..." Ash said with a shaky voice. "Explain yourself..." Sara growled under her breath. Ash walked up to Sara and looked her in the eyes. "Sara... I had to... he..." "He what." Sara snapped. "He killed Widow... He planned to get to you.. He wanted to be the only alpha."

Sara snarled quietly "You know that was NOT the answer." "I know... Im so-" "HE WAS AN ALPHA ASH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!"  Ash looked up at Sara, She was trembling. "Im sorry.. i just wanted to protect you..." "Im so-" "GET OUT" Sara snarled at ash and struck her. Saras claws dug into Ash's face and she threw her to the ground.

Once Sara came down from her rage high, she had realized what she did. She had hurt Ash. Ash Trembled and looked up at Sara, Tears and blood running down her face. Ash said nothing, She just got up and bolted past Sara, running towards the forest. "Ash please! wait! Im sorry!" Sara yelled at the small cat.

Rain was pouring down. Visibility was terrible. Ash ran into the forest and across the road, almost hit by several cars on the way.

Sara had lost her. Ash was never seen by Sara again.