Miss_terious | Starstruck

Miss_terious | Author of 'Starstruck'

1. What inspired you to write your first book?

I was inspired by life in general. I had a friend who started hanging out with different people and I spiced it up a bit with more plot points and character traits.

2. Do you have a specific writing style?

I don't. Or at least, I don't think I do.

3. How did you come up with the title?

I don't really know. I guess I look around for words, phrases, etc.

4. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

  Short Skirts is all about acceptance. From Nerd to Jerk is about second chances. Dear, sincerely is about speaking up. (Starstruck is not done yet so not going to give a message just yet)

5. How much of the book is realistic? Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

I'd say 30% is based on life. I have certain key events and feelings that I try to incorporate.

6. What books have most influenced your life most?

Starstruck has been a great influence. Even though I am not able to update frequently, I am so glad that there are people around the word who like what I write and it motivates me to try and get stuff done.

7. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?

I don't even know. Everyone's so different and wonderful. Picking one seems like a crime.

8. What book are you reading now?

The Giver by Lois Lowry.

9. Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?

Not really because I don't have that much time to read.

10. Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members.

Obviously, I'm going to say my readers and fans. I would also like to mention all of my friends and the magical and mighty people I met at camp.

11. Which literary character can you see yourself as and relate to?

I feel like Frank Zhang from Heroes of Olympus and if I had to pick one of my characters, Alyssa.

12.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

THANK YOU. Literally the only thing I can say is THANK YOU because there is nothing else I can say. Thank you <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~