JoPRBooks | F.A.I.T.H. [The Bad Boy's Good Girl]

JoPRBooks | Author of F.A.I.T.H. [The Bad Boy's Good Girl]

What inspired you to write your book F.A.I.T.H.?

Inspiration to write F.A.I.T.H. came when I was sixteen and during that time I love psychology. I loved everything about the subject and i was taking courses of it too. Around a year or two before that time, my parents moved. Somewhere pretty far away from home and because of that i had to change schools and it was awful. I didn't know anyone. I hated everyone. They weren't my cup of tea. I was really social so it kicked me back a bit. I was home alone a lot and I hated listening to my friends on the phone doing things without me. I was also going through something personal at the time and so I began to write. My first book wasn't F.A.I.T.H., but it was my second book. I was just so in love with psychology that I wanted write something that touches people. And it began with putting the problem I was going through on paper and building onto it.

What are the books that have inspired you the most? (wattpad and published)

A book that inspired me would be the Harry Potter Series in general. Mostly because of the exquisite writing and scene descriptions. I loved JK Rowling so much for her way of expressing everything, and every detail had it's own imagery. That fascinated me, and when I wrote, I wrote while I compared my work to hers. This challenged me endlessly to edit and rewrite the book, and that's how F.A.I.T.H. became the book it is today.

Is there a message in your novel that you want the readers to grasp?

Yes. Always forgive, and always find the better in yourself instead of the worst. Out there, no matter how bad your situation is, there is someone who has it worse. They wish to be you in your shoes. And money isn't everything. More money, in fact, will mean to you exactly how much the money you have in your pocket means to your right now. And always remember to love your family. Love them oh so dearly! And in the strangest things, one will find love! <3

If given the chance would you change your life from what it is now to something else?

I think at one point, everyone did. Mine was at the time I was writing the story F.A.I.T.H. and was going through the personal problem that I had. However, after years of learning to cope and face the problems (because honestly, there will always be even bigger problems that come in the way as we age) and to learn to accept who i am as a person. I'm not perfect. I will make mistakes. And once I accept that, I have to expect it from everyone else around me. Therefore, no. Right now, I'm in a 'smarter' place.

Do you work to an outline or plot or do you prefer to just see where an idea takes you?

At the very beginning, I start an entire story with one single plot in my head that I arrange way later in the book. And then I slowly begin to plot other twists and turns as I go. After I'm completely done, I take everything I did, I rewrite it, I edit it again, I polish it, I rewrite it again, I compare to someone's great work, and then I polish it again. By then, I'd either have come up with even greater plots, or an even more intimidating and reality checked story line. :)

Do you have any advice for other writers?

For those of you who WANT to write, but always get discouraged because you see other's peoples work that is so much better, and you get that feeling that you will never be as good, so why bother at all? I swear to you, I know that feeling more than anyone. I struggled so HARD at first, because no matter what, my stories were just NOT JK Rowling. It was honestly easier to give up and decide that writing wasn't for me more than it was to keep writing with the thought that it was all going to become better in the back of my mind.

Remember that babies needed to crawl before they walked, and remember that they FELL so many times until they were able to walk. And also remember their walking was struggled until they were able to RUN. You will not get it the first one or two times. Or ten times in fact. That's NORMAL. Usually, you won't get it until you've rewritten the book so many times, that you actually grasped the entire story in your mind – 3D and realistically – as if its happening in real life. And until then, your story is not a story. Its a wannabe story that wants to GET THERE. A story that still has so many holes in it. A story that you were a READER of, so of course you don't own it yet. You only just realized what words you used, just a like a reader would. You have to grasp the concept of your story. Believe its REAL. Remember that every great writer started with the most suckish writing. That only if you crawl, stumble, walk, struggle... only then you'll be able to RUN. Its not easy. And remember that its normal for it to not be easy. There is not one story teller that told a perfect story the very first time. Or second time. Or tenth time for that fact.

I love you so much! Each and everyone of you. I love you. And I love you. And I love you. And don't give up on your dreams. Ever. 

And as I had always told them. "Let yourself be the best at what you enjoy. And the world will be yours!"

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

In ten years? I honestly don't know. I believe in fate. So I believe whatever it is that will happen, is going to happen. I wish to be a successful doctor. I wish to be a good mother if I had children. I wish by then I'd be married to a loving husband. I wish for things to be easier, the world to be more peaceful. For the hungry to be 

fed and all the money spent on weapons to be sent to the poor countries in need of shelter and medicine instead. 

On a more personal level though, I wish for that 10 years to take forever to come. I'm really enjoying my time day by day and I'm afraid to see myself older right now. I'm 22 and by 32 I might be dead for all I know haha.

Which literary character do you see yourself as and can relate to?

Its really hard for me to relate to ANY character right now, or pick someone that I see myself as. Mainly because I haven't picked up a book and read for nearly four years now. (The last book I read that I can remember was the last Harry Potter book) And now, its honestly quite hard for me to reminisce any novel or character in a novel. I hope I pick up reading again soon, maybe then I'll have a better answer. </3

Anything you want to say to your readers?

Dear readers, 

For every word you have read, for every thought that you took with you about the story afterwards as well, for all the right emotions you've felt while reading, and all the amazing and heartwarming comments that you took your time to write, I sincerely thank you. With all of my heart. I wish I can gift the story to each and every one of you. It belongs to you. Every time I talk about it, I can't help but say 'our story' because you guys built it with me. You loved it so much and supported it, than in nearly one month a million chapters were up. Your enthusiasm made me a much more stronger person and a less–much less–procrastinator. I'm so flattered, so lucky, to have all of you as my F.A.I.T.H.FUL FAMILY! I love you... a Faylex kind of love <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~