Chapter 20

There's a small A/N at the bottom. The first was a small update of me and the second is about the story. Please read it to understand more. Thanks

_______________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

It's time for a new year celebration. (A/N: just that you'll forget, the storyline is way behind the actual life cause I want the future plans to be clear so that the story won't go wrong.) All of them are granted some free time since it's been a while for them to have some free time, especially with all the Gayo Daejun. 

Anna POV

So it's been a few months since I started working with them. It's somehow stressful when they have all these of award show to attend and it's harder for me to keep up with my family as well. Since all of the staff and BTS have around a week to rest before going to Golden Disk Award. 

*Time Skip to Anna return home*

"Mum!!I'm home"

"Oh, welcome home. You're finally back huh."

"Yeah, works a little bit tougher"

"Unnie!!!!" And I heard my sister screaming for me.

"Yes, Eunbin. I'm here, do you have any problem?"

"I heard that you're working for BTS as their manager. Is it true"

'Well, since Bang PDnim says that letting family members know its nothing so I guess I can tell her right?Hopefully she won't freak out.

"Yes, I am. Is there any reason that you ask?"

"Why didn't you tell me before?You know that I love them."

"Your sister didn't tell you before is because of your love to them, shes just afraid that you'll spread it to the school and ask her everything for their information and probably harassed your sister," Mum answered it for me

Thank god, if it wasn't mum there, I didn't know how to explain everything to her.

"So............. How long have you been working for them?"

"Around 3 months now, I think"

"How are they?Do they treat you nicely?"

"Well yes. Jinnie oppa always feed me with food, Suga oppa always helped me deal with the boys if they go wild, Hobie oppa will always try to make me happy if I'm too stressed, Joonie oppa guide me well to handle the boys, Jiminie oppa and Kookie oppa become my partner in crime more often and lastly Tae Tae oppa is the one I shared my love of art with him."

"Wow, I'm really jealous of you right now."

*Time skipped to going back to the company after New Year's celebration*

Well, it's been a while since I hang out with my family. As soon as I walked into the company, I quickly looked into the practice room.

' Looks like everyone really goes back. I feel so relieved that they didn't overwork themselves and since it's the new year, it's probably the best idea to hang out with family.'

As I walked pass the studios, I heard music come from one of the studios and it turns out to be Genius Lab

'Did Suga oppa stayed in the studios for hours?'

"Suga oppa, I'm Anna, can I come in?"

Just a few seconds, a beep sound was heard. Indicates the opening for the door.