Chapter 15

Anna POV

Now is the week that we could enjoy before the schedule start again and wrapping up for Wings Tour. I am with Joonie oppa and Jinnie oppa, enjoying our time by window shopping cause we didn't know what to buy.

"Hey Anna, do you think this necklace look nice?" Joonie oppa ask.

"Well, it sure look nice. May I ask who are you getting it for?"

"It's for my mum. Do you think it will suit her?"

"I think anything that you buy for her she will appreciate it. Don't worry if your mum doesn't like it because that's like not going to happen."

"...........I think you are right. Hey ma'am ?I am getting this necklace, could you wrap it for me ?"

"Sure do young man." 

"Anna-ah, do you have anything that you think of getting?" Jinnie oppa asked

"Till now nothing caught my eyes, so I'll pass for now."

"Is it too expensive that you don't want to buy anything?"

"Erm.....Ah......No?"

"Well, I'm buying something for you, I am paying for it."

"Nooo.... You can't ! ! !Don't waste money on me."

"Hmmmmm. How about take it as a welcoming give from me for becoming our manager. We havent done a welcome party for you and i think a welcome gift won't hurt right?."

'Well I don't think I can reject the idea anymore. '

"Fine"

"Okay.... then I'll buy one for you."

Jimin POV

I am at my hotel room and I didn't feel like going out. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but the image of Anna singing yesterday stuck in my mind. After the game, I wanted to call her but guess what, Suga hyung is faster than me. All I saw was Suga hyung calling her to sing for her and she get puled into his room and not getting out until the morning. 

And I get this weird feeling in my stomach. My instinct keep on telling me to talk to her but my nature of shyness deny my instinct. Such a shame, this new feeling. What could it be? Am I sick?I hope not cause we need to practice for our final Wings tour.

-Time skip to the night-

3rd POV

Everyone including staff are gathering around to read out schedule.

"Okay, so for tommorow we are leaving for Mama at Hong Kong. At the day, we will unpack and start the practice. After Mama, we're getting on the flight back to Seoul and prepare for Melon Music Award. I know this is tiring but please do your best in these performance"

"It's not tiring, as long as we see Army, nothing will be tiring" V says.

"That's the spirit, but remember don't hurt yourself. I know the schedule is hethic but please don't forget to eat, sleep and relax. Those are also part of the schedule. If you all undertand now, you may dismiss."

"Okay. Now everyone, you may go to sleep now."

Jin POV

I bought Anna a dress. I think it would look pretty on her. She has these long legs, a good porpotion of body, a nice personality and also a beautiful face. When I first saw her, I am shocked that she's our manager. Her beauty can truly grant her a job as us idol. But when I first met her, the fact that she didn't knew any of us shocked me. I guess it's a good thing too, not to be sassy but at least not a saseang auditioned to be the manager. As I am in my deep thought, I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around and found out it was Anna.

"Jinnie oppa, are you tired?Do you want to go to your room now?You looked spaced out."

"No, I am not tired. I am just thinking of something."

"Okay, don't tire your body, get a good rest now oppa."

"Wait.... before you go, come to my room, I have the gift that I already bought for you and i wanted to give it to you."

"What gift?"

I looked at her with both of my eyes widened. 'Did she really forget the conversation we have earlier?'

"The gift that I wanted to give you as a welcoming gift as our manager. Did that ring your mind?"

"Ah !I forget about that"

"Well, come with me "

Therefore, I grab her hand and take her to my room. I took out my keycard, skillfully opening the door, getting the dress in a paper bag for her.

"This is yours. Once again, welcome for becoming our manager."

"Thanks oppa. How can I repay you ?"

"Hmmmm..... My birthday is around the corner as well. You can get me something if you want but as our busy schedule going on, I think it's difficult. Any thing will do. It's your kindness that maters."

"I'll do my best finding a present for you. Thanks again Jinnie oppa."

"You are welcome. It's late now, let me bring you back to your room."

"Never mind oppa. It's a hassle for you to go the opposite direction just to drop me off."

"No, it's a duty as a gentleman to bring a lady safely to her room especially it's late now. Don't need to feel guilty. It's part of my thing that I should do since I bring you to my room at the first place."

Then I walked her back to her room. Along the way, we talked and laugh at the same time. She gives me the vibe of a younger sister that I wanted to have. While bidding goodinght, I hugged her thightly and whisper into her ears ' Good night, sleep tight ' I could see her face blushed in red but I just ignored it.

Anna POV

My face creeped red as Jinnie oppa suddenly hugged me and whisper into my ears. I looked shocked that I couldn't even move. When Jinnie oppa left, I walked towards my bed and flopped onto the bed. The redness of my face didn't die out. I try to wash my face to cool down the hotness and redness. the corner of my eyes caught at the sight of the paper bag.

'What could Jinnie oppa got me'

I opened up the paper bag and I saw a dress. It sure looked pretty, but the problem is, is it expensive ?

A/N 🌸

I'll leave the dress imagination to you all. It can be anything you can think for as long as it is a dress and it can be fitted in into the paper bag.🤣 That's all from me now. Let me give you guys something special. There will be a special chapter coming up( it's so obvious). Enjoy the story. Bye👋