Chapter 17

Last chapter : 

'knock, knock'" Jinnie oppa, it's me "

"Ok, coming."

"So what help do you need.........."

"Actually Anna, I................."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV 

For Jin birthday party, everyone try their best to suprise him. Jimin helped with the cake and candles, Jungkook helped to film the process and later Jin's reaction. Meanwhile, the other member and staff try to make the situation less suspicious and act normaly in the practise room.

"Jiminie oppa, why do you have to make the candles look like that?" Anna asked

"You will know later. Jin will show you his magic finger." Jimin answered.

After Jimin and Jungkook lit up the candles, they quickly rushed to the practise room and prepare for the suprise party. 

"Why the candles are like that?"

"It looks like Jin hyung finger."

Then Jin shows his magic finger.

 All of them sang the birthday song and some of them sang trot like variation of birthday song.   All of it went well until Jin says.

"Everyone, you might not know this, but this bithday party was actually organized by me." Jin revealed.

then all the staff member and manager laughed.

"Ah really?" Jimin asked while holding the cake.

"Is this a hidden camera?" RM asked.

"That's ridiculous, really?" Jimin says

"What ! ! !Are you seroius ?Are we filming Run right now ?(vlive run, not the mv)" RM asked.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" Jin windshield laugh.

Some of them found it weird and some of them found it mindblowing. But the 'suprise birthday party' was a sucess.

"Anna-ah, you knew this from the start didn't you" Suga asked.

"Yes, since Jinnie oppa asked me yesterday to help his make it looked like a suprise party. I thought it will be fun so I helped him." Anna answered.

"This is the first time in my lifetime I saw someone planned his suprise party and get suprised by himself." V says.

"Me too" JK says.

"It's actually funny. All of your expression are funny when Jinnie oppa told you that he planned it himself." Anna stated.

"Let's go celebrate my birthday. Let's go eat beef. I'll pay" Jin shouted

"Yes!!"

p/s: this is based on Bangtan Bomb Jin's Suprise Birthday Party 

-------time skip to Wings Tour in Seoul last day-------

Anna POV

I stand at the backstage looking at the live. It seems they are having fun as well as Armys. Everything went well until the time when they are having the ending speech. All of them got teary while speaking. Like Hobi oppa cried out a little during his speech, Joonie oppa has a sad look while giving his speech and even Suga oppa had cried. Although they are crying, it also have some funny incident during Kookie oppa speech. 

As Kookie oppa giving his speech, he stutter during his speech because the tears had overwhelmed him. Then he suddenly puts down his mike and cry. I think every Army who saw this have the same emotion as me, it's heartbreaking. 

As the sad feelings filled up the staduim, suddenly there's an army screamed.

"울지 마요" (please don't cry) the Army screamed out loudly.

then Kookie oppa replied "고마워요 "(thank you) while busy wiping his tears.

This action of course make all the members and Armys laughed. It's a great timing I say for breaking the saddness in the stadium. 

----------time skip to wrapping up---------

"It's okay guys, don't cry now. Army won't want to see you all cry"

"I know but I can't stop my tears" Jimin continued cry and says

"Don't cry too much. Your eyes will be swollen after all the crying and you all need to go to the airport and head over to Japan. Rest well guys."

"Ok" They replied.

I really love the relationship with the guys. They are all caring and well-manered. It's nice working with them under this environment.

???POV

I don't know why I had this feeling whenever Anna talked to the others. I mean, I get it she's our manager but something inside me don't want her to talked and laughed to others. Whenever I saw them talked to her, I get this weird feeling and it gave me feel uneasy. What feeling is this?It's weird for me to have this feeling towards our manager. Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 🌸

Well, it's obvious who it was. Let me give you a hint. His name was only mentioned once through out the story. Try and guess. For not giving spoilers, even if you comment I'll not replied. And Christmas is around the corner. 😏(🎅)